+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

pawansb

Aug 24, 2017
Guys, My status is as below. Can you tell me what stage is this?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: manutheguy

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi guys. Quick question.
Should i upload transcripts too along with diploma and ECA??
I uploaded only my degree certificates, ECA and IELTS certificate. But you can include your transcripts if you want and if your file isn't exceeding the 4 MB limit.

Good luck.

sal_g

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Guys, My status is as below. Can you tell me what stage is this?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
ip2

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
Please add me to whatsapp group.
Thanks

rahulmehta222

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

My AOR is 16th August, 2017 and my passport will expire on 27th August, 2018. With regard to that, I am contemplating following options, please advise which one should I go with.

1) Apply for passport renewal now and get it in a month but this new passport will come with a different address (as I am currently staying in a rented place outside my hometown because of employment). Will CIC doubt me if I send them 2 passports with different addresses at the time of stamping?
2) Wait for 2 months, then visit my hometown and get the passport reissued from there to have the same address as my previous passport

While I was writing this, got another question, Should I add my spouse's name in the renewed passport or let it be with 'Single' status? If I am not adding her name, does that amount to misrepresentation both to Indian Passport office and to Canadian immigration office?

Thanks
Rahul