+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

nov11

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Hello,

Anyboy has any idea which VISA office will process the application for FSWO with some Canadian work experience? For Indian resident.

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Hi guys,

I got two messages immediately after uploading all documents,completing the payment and submitting the application:

1st message:
Subject:Confirmation of Online Application Transmission
body: You have successfully transmitted your online application on 14 augustXXXX
Your payment receipt number is #XXXXXXX

2nd message:
Subject:Acknowledgement of receipt - Application for permanent residence
No body, just an attachment

Attached pdf has the below:

This letter confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada was received by Immigration,
Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) through your account on .
We created a file for your application. The application number is located in the upper right-hand corner of this
letter. You must quote this application number each time you contact us.

So i assume the second letter is the AOR. Is it right?

I am surprised to see these 2 messages in my profile within 2 minutes of submitting whereas other ppl in the forum suggests it takes few hours,if not days. So i was wondering if this is the AOR !
Same for me, within 2 mins I received the same message.

I'm AOR 13th August.

Reactions: ekramece

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Can you please add me to the whatsapp group? I got AOR on 8th Aug.

I submitted my application but still awaiting UK and US PCC. Can this be a problem. I didnot add a letter of explanation in my application. Is there anyway to notify CIC of this (pcc) post application submission? Please advice.
Why did you not wait till you had all the PCC's before you submitted? You risk rejection for missing PCC's for sure. And why no LoE?

Reactions: ultimateenergy

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
pls add me to the whatsapp group for August AOR

kennerve

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
IELTS Request
Sent during initial application
Hi guys,

I got two messages immediately after uploading all documents,completing the payment and submitting the application:

1st message:
Subject:Confirmation of Online Application Transmission
body: You have successfully transmitted your online application on 14 augustXXXX
Your payment receipt number is #XXXXXXX

2nd message:
Subject:Acknowledgement of receipt - Application for permanent residence
No body, just an attachment

Attached pdf has the below:

This letter confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada was received by Immigration,
Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) through your account on .
We created a file for your application. The application number is located in the upper right-hand corner of this
letter. You must quote this application number each time you contact us.

So i assume the second letter is the AOR. Is it right?

I am surprised to see these 2 messages in my profile within 2 minutes of submitting whereas other ppl in the forum suggests it takes few hours,if not days. So i was wondering if this is the AOR !
Yes. This is the AOR. Thus, your AOR date is 14th Aug.

Good luck!!

Reactions: ekramece

faiyaz9786

Aug 17, 2017
Hi Andy,

My name is Rahim.

AOR date: 03/Aug/2017

Can you send me an invite to the whatsapp group please?

Thank you,

Rahim

rekhabishop

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
My meds were done on 12th of August. And they upload results in 3 business days, which are now done. How long would it take CIC to reflect it?
My Medical test shows status "You do not require a medical. We will let you know if there are any changes."

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
My meds were done on 12th of August. And they upload results in 3 business days, which are now done. How long would it take CIC to reflect it?
My Medical test shows status "You do not require a medical. We will let you know if there are any changes."
According to current trends, the status shows "medicals passed" 25 to 30 days after eAPR. When did you submit your application?