+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi guys,

I got two messages immediately after uploading all documents,completing the payment and submitting the application:

1st message:
Subject:Confirmation of Online Application Transmission
body: You have successfully transmitted your online application on 14 augustXXXX
Your payment receipt number is #XXXXXXX

2nd message:
Subject:Acknowledgement of receipt - Application for permanent residence
No body, just an attachment

Attached pdf has the below:

This letter confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada was received by Immigration,
Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) through your account on .
We created a file for your application. The application number is located in the upper right-hand corner of this
letter. You must quote this application number each time you contact us.

So i assume the second letter is the AOR. Is it right?

I am surprised to see these 2 messages in my profile within 2 minutes of submitting whereas other ppl in the forum suggests it takes few hours,if not days. So i was wondering if this is the AOR !

Last edited:
Reactions: Wandering Mind

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi guys,

I got two messages immediately after uploading all documents,completing the payment and submitting the application:

1st message:
body: You have successfully transmitted your online application on 14 augustXXXX

2nd message:
Subject:I receivedAcknowledgement of receipt - Application for permanent residence

This letter confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada was received by Immigration,
We created a file for your application. The application number is located in the upper right-hand corner of this

I am surprised to see these 2 messages in my profile within 2 minutes of submitting whereas other ppl in the forum suggests it takes few hours,if not days. So i was wondering if this is the AOR !

Hi , Yes this is considered your AOR

Reactions: ekramece

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi guys,

1st message:

2nd message:
Subject:Acknowledgement of receipt - Application for permanent residence

I received these messages too almost as soon as I submitted my application. I guess sometimes the messages take longer to arrive.

Good luck.

Reactions: mqamar1994

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
I received these messages too almost as soon as I submitted my application. I guess sometimes the messages take longer to arrive.

Good luck.
Thanks for the reply.

Also, i do not have any Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number yet. My profile has blank for the UCI column. I read it in other forums that typically AOR has the UCI ! Any thoughts?

Tulip3

Aug 15, 2017
Can you please add me to the whatsapp group? I got AOR on 8th Aug.

I submitted my application but still awaiting UK and US PCC. Can this be a problem. I didnot add a letter of explanation in my application. Is there anyway to notify CIC of this (pcc) post application submission? Please advice.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Thanks for the reply.

Also, i do not have any Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number yet. My profile has blank for the UCI column. I read it in other forums that typically AOR has the UCI ! Any thoughts?
No, UCI may get assigned as soon as medical is passed (usually) less usual: later... and even more less likely earlier :)

Reactions: ekramece

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Thanks for the reply.

My UCI number column is blank too.

Can I give you some unasked for advice? Don't get stressed over things not in your control.

You've done everything you could do to submit a complete application. Now sit back and relax.

IRCC will communicate with you if they need anything or when there's an update on your application status.

The wait for the PPR is going to be a long one. All you need to do right now is be patient.

Good luck.

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
I
My UCI number column is blank too.

Can I give you some unasked for advice? Don't get stressed over things not in your control.

You've done everything you could do to submit a complete application. Now sit back and relax.

IRCC will communicate with you if they need anything or when there's an update on your application status.

The wait for the PPR is going to be a long one. All you need to do right now is be patient.

Good luck.
UCI number will come with medical pass status.. Mostly happens like this only. Happened with me as well..