+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

hassankags

Aug 18, 2017
Hi Andy,
My application was submitted Ibn august and not in july. Could you please add me to the Aug WhatsApp group
Many thanks
Hassan

rahulmehta222

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi,

I submitted my e-APR on 16th August. The profile now says ' The additional documents you provided are being reviewed'. However, I have not provided any additional documents except for LOE. Also, there is no progress on medical status. Can someone throw some light on why have they changed the status for additional documents to 'The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.'

Thanks
Rahul

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Hi,

I submitted my e-APR on 16th August. The profile now says ' The additional documents you provided are being reviewed'. However, I have not provided any additional documents except for LOE. Also, there is no progress on medical status. Can someone throw some light on why have they changed the status for additional documents to 'The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.'

Thanks
Rahul
Have you received AoR?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi,

Thanks
Rahul
My suggestion is that don't fret about the status changes on your profile.

Not everyone sees the same updates on their profiles. And no one can say for sure how applications are processed, everything you read here is either individual experience or mere speculation based on trends.

Take a deep breath and be patient. CIC will get in touch with you when you clear your medicals. Good luck.

rahulmehta222

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Have you received AoR?
I received 2 messages on the day when I submitted my profile. First one was 'Confirmation of online application transmission' and the second one was 'Acknowledgement of Receipt'. I think this 2nd message is AOR, not sure though.

rahulmehta222

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017

Not everyone sees the same updates on their profiles. And no one can say for sure how applications are processed, everything you read here is either individual experience or mere speculation based on trends.

Take a deep breath and be patient. CIC will get in touch with you when you clear your medicals. Good luck.
Thanks Mate, I will try to not read too much into it.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

islammaidul

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
07-08-2017

Nice suggestion..Thanks from me as well. :)

Reactions: Wandering Mind

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
So how things move after AoR? Its been 4 days and I can see the profile status is still Blank in the CIC EE dashboard.

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi,

Thanks
Rahul
I have the same case.
I only provided the LoE as additional document to the checklist, believe this is the reason for the status to read as you mentioned. As LoE is technically additional documentation and is not mandatory to be provided but optional.

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
I received 2 messages on the day when I submitted my profile. First one was 'Confirmation of online application transmission' and the second one was 'Acknowledgement of Receipt'. I think this 2nd message is AOR, not sure though.
The second message is considered AoR

rekhabishop

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
So how things move after AoR? Its been 4 days and I can see the profile status is still Blank in the CIC EE dashboard.
IT may take them around 5 days to reflect your status. Wait, and if that doesn't work. contact them. This is just a technical glitch, most likely. :)

rekhabishop

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
According to your Signature, you have received the AOR. Is it just the status? If yes, then don't worry at all. The are processing your application but the technical glitch is keeping the updates held up. relax and contact them after 5 days, if you absolutely feel the need to. :)