+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
According to your Signature, you have received the AOR. Is it just the status? If yes, then don't worry at all. The are processing your application but the technical glitch is keeping the updates held up. relax and contact them after 5 days, if you absolutely feel the need to. :)
I got the AoR :). Perhaps some tech glitch.

Live life

May 6, 2017
How often should we check the cic account for updates. No matter how much you resist there is a high temptation to check the account. Thanks

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
How often should we check the cic account for updates. No matter how much you resist there is a high temptation to check the account. Thanks
Popping in from the July AoR crowd, I check once a day before I go to bed, as that is the time that the Ottawa office closes in Canada (I am UK based). As far as I know CIC don't work weekends so I check Monday-Friday

TheSindhi

Aug 20, 2017
Hello Andy,
My AOR is August 07th 2017.
Add me to the August 2017 AOR whatsapp group pls. Inbox me for the cell phone number. Thanks.

jazz89

May 18, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My AOR Date is 22-June-2017,
& my Application Status Looks Like:

-->Application status- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

-->Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

-->Review of medical results- If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help

-->Review of additional documents- We do not need additional documents.

-->Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

--> Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

-->Background check- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

-->Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My medical status is not changed yet and i got message for uploading SCHEDULE FORM A for dependent till 22nd august, i uploaded this document today only.

when will i get PPR ?
even my medicals status is unchanged, what sequence are they following to check my application,
please help me our suggest me .

Thanks in advance!!!!!