Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17th May
Med's Request
8 Sep
Passport Req..
29th Nov
BVL and passport requests for all 3 received today … it very quick :D Alhumdulullah
Alhumdulillah!! Still waiting for a response:( was your reply from anu dhabi

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Canada has really dropped the ball on TRV... most offices now taking more than 4months to process TRV. Good luck you guys getting TRV so soon.

parthd2511

Aug 8, 2022
Visitor refusal for mother - shes is 64 year old house wife staying with me. Father is retired from private company. Sister invited her to see her family for 4 weeks and she is PR there. Her account balance was CAD 5K in saving, my account balance was CAD7.5k. Property valuation on my name. She doesnt have anything on her name in terms of assets. So I sponsored my mother, I am only son and sister living in Canada as PR. I have submitted my pay slips, bank statements etc.

Refusal
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors: • The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application. • You have submitted documentation that lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission. • You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Visitor refusal for mother - shes is 64 year old house wife staying with me. Father is retired from private company. Sister invited her to see her family for 4 weeks and she is PR there. Her account balance was CAD 5K in saving, my account balance was CAD7.5k. Property valuation on my name. She doesnt have anything on her name in terms of assets. So I sponsored my mother, I am only son and sister living in Canada as PR. I have submitted my pay slips, bank statements etc.

Refusal
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors: • The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application. • You have submitted documentation that lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission. • You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets
Have u provided Invitation letter along with the profession of your sister, if shez not working than her husband should sponsor your mother by providing his details including job details.
Invitation letter has some requirements which cover all these details.
What purpose have u mentioned. Better to always make it simple “visit daughter and her family “

parthd2511

Aug 8, 2022
Have u provided Invitation letter along with the profession of your sister, if shez not working than her husband should sponsor your mother by providing his details including job details.
Invitation letter has some requirements which cover all these details.
What purpose have u mentioned. Better to always make it simple “visit daughter and her family “
Invitation letter from my sister and her husband. Provided their bank statements and ITRs. Sister is on maternity leave. Purpose was to see daughter and her family. we did not provide her husbands job details related anything.
Any idea of "You have submitted documentation that lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission"?

ahmadali221

Aug 27, 2017
Hi
I am living in Denmark and I have applied TRV online application in July 2022.

Online application submitted on 23rd July
Biometrics in Stockholm on 19th August

My application status has not moved at all.

how long it takes really??

Reactions: newuser86

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Submitted Visitor Visa New Portal on 7 Aug, for my Mom and got a refusal today :(. What Can I do now?

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Invitation letter from my sister and her husband. Provided their bank statements and ITRs. Sister is on maternity leave. Purpose was to see daughter and her family. we did not provide her husbands job details related anything.
Any idea of "You have submitted documentation that lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission"?
Go through your submitted documents and check what could be the unauthentic document

Arfe22

Aug 10, 2022
Applied for a visitor visa in Oman
Timeline
Applied: Aug 7th
BIL: Aug 7th
Biometrics: Aug 8th
Eligibility Review started: Aug 8th - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Update:
Original Passport Request
: Dec 14th -Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

The visa was applied from Muscat, Oman, but the decision and BVL letters were sent by New York, USA

Reactions: Kornet

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Canada has really dropped the ball on TRV... most offices now taking more than 4months to process TRV. Good luck you guys getting TRV so soon.
That's for sure!
Submitted on Aug 29 online from inside Canada (processing time was at 14 days)
No movement since, still waiting for the eligibility to start!
Completely unacceptable for a paid service!

Reactions: Kornet