+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 visit visa timeline

rochellemdb

Oct 7, 2022
Congratulations !!! Is it from India ?? And when they started the review for you ?
Hi Suresh, Thank you. Applied from India. The odd thing is that the eligibility review status never changed. There have been no updates to the application status between the completion of Biometrics and the passport request.

Suresh1402

Oct 19, 2022
Hi Suresh, Thank you. Applied from India. The odd thing is that the eligibility review status never changed. There have been no updates to the application status between the completion of Biometrics and the passport request.
Ok. For me eligibility started from 10 October , but no response till today .Applied from India on new portal

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Hello guys, I have applied visitor visa for my wife and 2 kids through new portal on Nov 17,2022. We are Pakistani nationals but living in Malaysia. I have a valid Canadian Visitor visa and I have travelled twice.
We all have valid US visas.
now I don’t know what are the chances of getting visas for my family?
My sister lives in Toronto (Canadian Citizen)

**** in 2020 Applied for wife and kids but applications are still pending. So again applied through new portal

abdlaqeel

Mar 10, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17th May
Med's Request
8 Sep
Passport Req..
29th Nov
Hi everyone,
Applied on March 30
Biometrics Done on April 2nd
Received BVL Biometrics Verification Letter today from Abu Dhabi VO on 30th November

is anyone in the same boat? No decision yet.
Applied from Pakistan

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Hi everyone,
Applied on March 30
Biometrics Done on April 2nd
Received BVL Biometrics Verification Letter today from Abu Dhabi VO on 30th November

is anyone in the same boat? No decision yet.
Applied from Pakistan
U will be receiving decision shortly hopefully. InshaAllah it will be positive

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
InShaAllah thank you. Did you get your decision?
I applied in 2019 before covid from Pakistan and got my approval within a month. But for my family there applications are in process since Sep 2020. Now on Nov 17 I have reapplied through portal from Malaysia. I believe it will take 2 to 3 months

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Applied on & Aug, Biometric updated on 11 Aug. Still no update. Review not started.

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
Update:
Eligibility check started:
Sep 27th - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Update:
Original Passport Request:
Nov 30th - Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application.

The visa was applied from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia but the decision and BVL letters were sent by Ankara, Turkiye.

abdlaqeel

Mar 10, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17th May
Med's Request
8 Sep
Passport Req..
29th Nov
Update:
Original Passport Request:
Nov 30th - Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application.

The visa was applied from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia but the decision and BVL letters were sent by Ankara, Turkiye.
BVL and PPR same day?

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
I applied for my wife and 2 kids on Nov 17, 22. Just now got an email of update. On checking found passport request letters for all 3. But portal status is updated for kids as approved but my wife’s portal status is still showing in progress. :} confused

now how to send docs by mail. Any idea?