August 2022 visit visa timeline

Arfe22

Aug 10, 2022
Applied for a visitor visa in Oman
Timeline
Applied: Aug 7th
BIL: Aug 7th
Biometrics: Aug 8th
Eligibility Review started: Aug 8th - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
Reapplied for TRV in Saudi Arabia for my brother through GC KEY

Timeline:-

Application submitted:
Aug 7th
Biometrics: Aug 7th - Updated from the previous application
Background check started: Aug 7th - We are processing your background check.

Last edited:
Reactions: MJenish

MJenish

Feb 26, 2019
Applied for a visitor visa in Oman
Timeline
Applied: Aug 7th
BIL: Aug 7th
Biometrics: Aug 8th
Eligibility Review started: Aug 8th - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
What a quick response

Sush87

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01.2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Applying from India

Application submitted on Aug 6th
Biometrics on Aug 10th

Reactions: KavyaPrathap

Snehith

Jul 25, 2013
Applying from India
(Online application submitted from Canada -Parents in India)
Timeline
Application submitted on Aug10th
Applying for my Father & Mother

nantzleijar

Aug 10, 2022
I submitted my parent’s visitor visa application August 9, 2022 and I received the biometrics invitation letter, but when I checked the application summary, in question, why do you need a visa, I accidentally checked To provide care for a loved one who needs medical support instead of To visit my grandparent, etc who is a canadian citizen. Can you please advise how to correct this? I raised a webform but not really sure if that is the right way to correct. I’m so disappointed as this is totally my mistake . Thank you.

MJenish

Feb 26, 2019
I submitted my parent’s visitor visa application August 9, 2022 and I received the biometrics invitation letter, but when I checked the application summary, in question, why do you need a visa, I accidentally checked To provide care for a loved one who needs medical support instead of To visit my grandparent, etc who is a canadian citizen. Can you please advise how to correct this? I raised a webform but not really sure if that is the right way to correct. I’m so disappointed as this is totally my mistake . Thank you.
I don't think this will create any impact at all. A Visa offer is more interested in factors like strong ties, the visit's purpose, and the visitor's intention by assessing based on the documentation that you have provided while applying.

Make a webform request. These days they are very prompt in webform queries as compared to the past.

nantzleijar

Aug 10, 2022
I don't think this will create any impact at all. A Visa offer is more interested in factors like strong ties, the visit's purpose, and the visitor's intention by assessing based on the documentation that you have provided while applying.

Make a webform request. These days they are very prompt in webform queries as compared to the past.
I sent a request thru webform but haven’t received any reply. I’m just hoping they will adjust it accordingly. Really disappointed to myself as the error should have been avoided :(. In my invitation letter, The purpose is to reunite with family but in the question why you need a visa I answered to provide care for a loved one who needs medical support which is not inclined or related to my invitation letter .

Reactions: MJenish