+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Spousal Sponsorship (Inland/Outland/Paper/Online)

linaqc

Feb 9, 2023
Just woke up to my APPROVAL EMAIL FOR PR!!! FINALLY!

Inland Spousal Sponsorship

AOR: Aug 30 2022

Medical exam request : Nov 9 2022

Medical exam updated to Completed: Nov 17 2022

Eligibility Completed: Dec 12 2022

Invitation to Pre arrival services : Dec 13 2022

Email Confirming PR Approval: Feb 11 2023

The tracker isnt 100% accurate I'd say , because it still shows Background check (not Started) and application in progress. Fingers crossed guys soon you all will get confirmation.
Wow! Congratulations! My timeline is SO similar to yours, I received AOR a week later and pre arrival on the same day but no final decision has been made for me yet. My GCKey says background check and eligibility in progress while the PR tracker says both are completed.

Navisinghji

Feb 15, 2023
Hi everyone , family class outland online
Submitted file - 24aug22 (sydney)
AOR- 15 nov22
Medical and biometric completed -24 nov22
Eligibility and background - not started yet( pr tracker)
9de 22 - received email for link application with gckey
Not able to link application with gckey coz of paid representative.
ghost update - 1, 8,9,14,15 feb23 ..
any one is same here ?

Navisinghji

Feb 15, 2023
Hi everyone , family class outland online
Submitted file - 24aug22 (sydney)
AOR- 15 nov22
Medical and biometric completed -24 nov22
Eligibility and background - not started yet( pr tracker)
9de 22 - received email for link application with gckey
Not able to link application with gckey coz of paid representative.
ghost update - 1, 8,9,14,15 feb23 ..
any one is same here ?
An other ghost update -16 feb23 with no any updated.

Reactions: Naz99

Rvyas

Mar 8, 2019
Hello Urgent Help require.
I have applied for Spousal PR on August 11th
Outland Paper application
AOR received on 23rd November.
After that didn’t receive any email.
on Feb 6th 2023 we received a reminder letter that they have already sent Biometric information on 22nd November and Medical request on 23rd November and we have to submit both in 60 days.
Would I be able to do Medical and Biometric without a request letter? By providing warning letter?

Last edited:

Navisinghji

Feb 15, 2023
Hello Urgent Help require.
I have applied for Spousal PR on August 11th
Outland Paper application
AOR received on 23rd November.
After that didn’t receive any email.
In January 28th received warning email that they have already sent Biometric and Medical request and we have to submit both in 60 days.
Would I be able to do Medical and Biometric without a request letter? By providing warning letter?
without letters you will not be able to do bio metric and medical. Check email in spam and raise web form.

Rvyas

Mar 8, 2019
without letters you will not be able to do bio metric and medical. Check email in spam and raise web form.
But I have received a reminder letter of Missing information that states they have sent Biometric Information on 22nd November and Medical exam information on 23rd November. And to submit both within 60days. But we haven’t received any request letter. So how do we submit biometric and medical in 60days without request letter?

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
But I have received a reminder letter of Missing information that states they have sent Biometric Information on 22nd November and Medical exam information on 23rd November. And to submit both within 60days. But we haven’t received any request letter. So how do we submit biometric and medical in 60days without request letter?
The Request would have gone to Primary Applicant's email, and not the sponsor's.

if the email for both PA & Sponsor is same - then you would have received it. I would highly recommend you check both your emails. If not raise a webform to get a copy of those.

You can also find a copy of that message in your GCKey account.

Rvyas

Mar 8, 2019
The Request would have gone to Primary Applicant's email, and not the sponsor's.

if the email for both PA & Sponsor is same - then you would have received it. I would highly recommend you check both your emails. If not raise a webform to get a copy of those.

You can also find a copy of that message in your GCKey account.
Hi
Unfortunately I linked my paper application to online in december and they stated they sent information in november. So couldn’t find any on GCkey

Nahit

Feb 10, 2023
I’ll also join here. So close to August anyway..

Application: Outland (Paper based)
Submitted on: July 26, 2022 (Sidney, NS)
Received on: July 28, 2022

Fingers crossed everything is correct and best of luck to everyone will have our loved ones here soon.
Are u got anything

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Hi
Unfortunately I linked my paper application to online in december and they stated they sent information in november. So couldn’t find any on GCkey
Sure but what contact Email Address did you give on the application forms ,
also the application link you mentioned. - was this to a GCKey account. ?
or you have a PR Portal Account ?

Reactions: EloiseMann

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Hi
I would say try to get in contact with IRCC through phone. They took 2 months to action my request for address change via webform. Since its your biometrics/medical and you can't find the email or see the information in GCKey I would recommend getting in contact with them ASAP.

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Hey, Anyone seeing ghost updates recently? I mean..... a lot of them.....I log into the tracker everyday and sees totally 8 ghost udpates starting from Feb 1st, 2023. Tracker shows no real updates at all. Anyone has any idea of what's going on?

Here are my info:

Type: Sponsorship (outland)
Current Status: AOR 2
Application received on: Aug 7th, 2022
AOR 1: Oct 5th, 2022
Sponsor Approval on: Oct 14th, 2022
Medical Request Date: Oct 17th, 2022
Medical Sent Date: Nov 5th, 2022
AOR 2: Nov 15th, 2022
Biometric Request Date; Nov 15th, 2022
Biometric Deadline Date: Dec 16th, 2022 (Missed due to COVID lockdowns, 3 appointments made)
Biometrics Date: Jan 6th, 2023
First Ghost Update: Feb 1st, 2023
Second Ghost update: Feb 8th, 2023
Then pretty much one ghost update every other day, Tracker show no "real update"
I am lost