+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Spousal Sponsorship (Inland/Outland/Paper/Online)

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Hey, Anyone seeing ghost updates recently? I mean..... a lot of them.....I log into the tracker everyday and sees totally 8 ghost udpates starting from Feb 1st, 2023. Tracker shows no real updates at all. Anyone has any idea of what's going on?

Here are my info:

Type: Sponsorship (outland)
Current Status: AOR 2
Application received on: Aug 7th, 2022
AOR 1: Oct 5th, 2022
Sponsor Approval on: Oct 14th, 2022
Medical Request Date: Oct 17th, 2022
Medical Sent Date: Nov 5th, 2022
AOR 2: Nov 15th, 2022
Biometric Request Date; Nov 15th, 2022
Biometric Deadline Date: Dec 16th, 2022 (Missed due to COVID lockdowns, 3 appointments made)
Biometrics Date: Jan 6th, 2023
First Ghost Update: Feb 1st, 2023
Second Ghost update: Feb 8th, 2023
Then pretty much one ghost update every other day, Tracker show no "real update"
I am lost
Yes, This happened with me as well. - from Feb 9th till Today. On feb 9th They started Eligibility, and today got PPR request (Ready for Visa Email).
The trackers and GCKey are still pending updates and say InProgress / lacking updates.

Reactions: Tintin and Snowy

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Hi Everyone.

I got Ready for Visa ( PPR ) Email today, and we are planning to book a VFS Appointment in Bangalore for Passport Submission.

the VFS Appointment booking system is asking us for a Passport submission letter ( Official one ) that IRCC sends, I have not received any such letter and only have the email.

Can someone confirm if a Print out of this email will be accepted to book the appointment and submit our passports. ? Thank you

Becca024

Feb 21, 2023
Hi! I’m new on here. I applied on July 28th, 2022 for my Outland spouse sponsorship. I was wondering if anyone has been called for an interview and if there is anyone whose application is also sent to Mexico VO or knows about that office? My husband is from El Salvador and our application got sent over to Mexico City. These are our details,

July. 28, 2022 - application submitted online
November 4 - AOR and Biometrics request
January 3 - medical request
January 16 - medicals passed
January 23 - Eligibility started/ in progress in PR Tracker

Since then I haven’t had anymore updates other then Ghost updates almost every day since the month of February started. I’d like to think it means PPR soon but I really hope it won’t take too much longer ☹ and fingers crossed no interviews will be needed. Does anyone know how long it takes after this last step? Also I cannot seem to log into my eCAS, it always says my information is wrong even in everything is right. Thank you guys for the help in this forum!

Reactions: justwannaknow

Becca024

Feb 21, 2023
Hi! I’m new on here. I applied on July 28th, 2022 for my Outland spouse sponsorship. I was wondering if anyone has been called for an interview and if there is anyone whose application is also sent to Mexico VO or knows about that office? My husband is from El Salvador and our application got sent over to Mexico City. These are our details,

Since then I haven’t had anymore updates other then Ghost updates almost every day since the month of February started. I’d like to think it means PPR soon but I really hope it won’t take too much longer ☹ and fingers crossed no interviews will be needed. Does anyone know how long it takes after this last step? Also I cannot seem to log into my eCAS, it always says my information is wrong even in everything is right. Thank you guys for the help in this forum!
SA was also received on Nov. 5th

Tintin and Snowy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Hi Everyone.

I got Ready for Visa ( PPR ) Email today, and we are planning to book a VFS Appointment in Bangalore for Passport Submission.

the VFS Appointment booking system is asking us for a Passport submission letter ( Official one ) that IRCC sends, I have not received any such letter and only have the email.

Can someone confirm if a Print out of this email will be accepted to book the appointment and submit our passports. ? Thank you
Congratulations! May I know your VO ? Thank you.

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Hey, Anyone seeing ghost updates recently? I mean..... a lot of them.....I log into the tracker everyday and sees totally 8 ghost udpates starting from Feb 1st, 2023. Tracker shows no real updates at all. Anyone has any idea of what's going on?

Here are my info:

Type: Sponsorship (outland)
Current Status: AOR 2
Application received on: Aug 7th, 2022
AOR 1: Oct 5th, 2022
Sponsor Approval on: Oct 14th, 2022
Medical Request Date: Oct 17th, 2022
Medical Sent Date: Nov 5th, 2022
AOR 2: Nov 15th, 2022
Biometric Request Date; Nov 15th, 2022
Biometric Deadline Date: Dec 16th, 2022 (Missed due to COVID lockdowns, 3 appointments made)
Biometrics Date: Jan 6th, 2023
First Ghost Update: Feb 1st, 2023
Second Ghost update: Feb 8th, 2023
Then pretty much one ghost update every other day, Tracker show no "real update"
I am lost
System update most likely

Tintin and Snowy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Hi all, did any august, 2022 outland paper applicant (Sydney>NDVO) got any visible update or progress recently ? Just curious as I am getting lot of GUs but not visible update, yet I am hopeful. Thanks in advance.

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Hi all, did any august, 2022 outland paper applicant (Sydney>NDVO) got any visible update or progress recently ? Just curious as I am getting lot of GUs but not visible update, yet I am hopeful. Thanks in advance.
Hi, there was an update from IRCC about the "ghost updates" which they answered in their official twitter you can click the link to their tweet if you'd like.

"Hi. The “updated” date refers to the date when data from IRCC’s system was last refreshed and reflected in the tracker. It does not necessarily mean that your file has been updated on this date. "

I want real updates :(

Reactions: Tintin and Snowy

Tintin and Snowy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Hi, there was an update from IRCC about the "ghost updates" which they answered in their official twitter you can click the link to their tweet if you'd like.

"Hi. The “updated” date refers to the date when data from IRCC’s system was last refreshed and reflected in the tracker. It does not necessarily mean that your file has been updated on this date. "

I want real updates :(
Thank you and best wishes!

HardikD

Feb 15, 2021
Application Mode: Outland Online (India)
Application submit date: August 13, 2022
Acknowledgment of receipt: November 17, 2022 (From Sydney CPCS)
Biometric request: November 17, 2022
Sponsor Approval: November 21, 2022
Medical request: November 21, 2022
Biometrics given and received: November 22, 2022
Medical given: November 25, 2022
Medical passed: November 30, 2022
Pre-Arrival Service letter: Feb 20, 2023
Passport request in email: Feb 20,2023 (From CPC-Ottawa)
E-COPR on Tracker: Feb 20,2023
All field completed on PR tracker: Feb 21,2023

Tintin and Snowy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Application Mode: Outland Online (India)
Application submit date: August 13, 2022
Acknowledgment of receipt: November 17, 2022 (From Sydney CPCS)
Biometric request: November 17, 2022
Sponsor Approval: November 21, 2022
Medical request: November 21, 2022
Biometrics given and received: November 22, 2022
Medical given: November 25, 2022
Medical passed: November 30, 2022
Pre-Arrival Service letter: Feb 20, 2023
Passport request in email: Feb 20,2023 (From CPC-Ottawa)
E-COPR on Tracker: Feb 20,2023
All field completed on PR tracker: Feb 21,2023
Sorry, you have already mentioned the VO. Congratulations and best wishes!

Pocoyo.CA

Feb 22, 2023

Hi I applied back on July 26, case transferred to Mexico (I’m from El Salvador), did medicals on Dec , haven’t heard anything since.

Reactions: Becca024