+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Spousal Sponsorship (Inland/Outland/Paper/Online)

Hardy079

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your contribution to this discussion, hardy07. As a word of advice, starting a statement off with a suggestion instead of an insult might go further.

If this thread is too confusing for you, I’m sure searching the thread you can find a more appropriate, dialed in thread that better meets the needs of what you’re looking for. Or create it yourself.
Thank you for your useless advice, but people come with all kind of sentiments and there was mine to exhibit how creating such groups can confuse people. That was as gentle as it could be as we are not living in a perfect world. Next time, spend your 2 cents on something more meaningful or somewhere where your advice is realllly needed.

• Angry
Reactions: aaron_matthew

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
Thank you for your useless advice, but people come with all kind of sentiments and there was mine to exhibit how creating such groups can confuse people. That was as gentle as it could be as we are not living in a perfect world. Next time, spend your 2 cents on something more meaningful or somewhere where your advice is realllly needed.
Kindly, one could argue that your 2 cents is also useless in a well established thread. It’s clear in the title that’s it covering outland and inland, there’s bound to be confusion along the way. No one asked you to read the thread, if it’s too confusing there are separate Aug 2022 inland and outland threads for you to follow.

In any event, thank you for your time. 5 people agree with my reply, so it’s clear I’m not alone with my ‘2 cents’.

abbby

Feb 25, 2020
Hi Everyone,
Applied for Spousal Sponsorship on Aug 9th Outland Paper Submission
Received on Aug 18th
Medical Clear Nov 9th
Awaiting AOR
Any recent indication of how long does it take for them to approve the application?
Also, can we apply for TRV and mention in the letter that the applicant is going to meet her husband?

Reactions: sharthea008

sharthea008

Feb 9, 2023
Hi Everyone! I'm Philippines
My husband submitted our application for Family Class (spouse) last mid of 2022, application received last August 2022, we received email for BIOMETRIC on January 6, 2023 while for MEDICAL Exam we received the email letter last January 9, 2023. submitted the BIOMETRIC January 19, 2023 while for MEDICAL EXAM January 20, 2023. Now.... were waiting for email/mail for PPR.. HOPE for the BEST! Goodluck Everyone. :)

sharthea008

Feb 9, 2023
I’ll also join here. So close to August anyway..

Application: Outland (Paper based)
Submitted on: July 26, 2022 (Sidney, NS)
Received on: July 28, 2022

Fingers crossed everything is correct and best of luck to everyone will have our loved ones here soon.
Hello! May i ask, how's your application now?

Nahit

Feb 10, 2023
Application.outland Paper based. Submitted on August 2 2022. File received on August 11. October 27 got bil. October 31 medical instructions. November 7 medical results received status after nothing yet. Anyone know when they will send ppr request

sharthea008

Feb 9, 2023
Application.outland Paper based. Submitted on August 2 2022. File received on August 11. October 27 got bil. October 31 medical instructions. November 7 medical results received status after nothing yet. Anyone know when they will send ppr request
same here! Im also worried about it but i lift it all to him ☝✨

Nahit

Feb 10, 2023
Hi. I have a question. When we get biometric and medical request, do we have to book appointment with VFS office for giving biometric and also need a appointment with a doctor for medical or we can go there without making any appointments with the printed email we get? My principal applicant is in pakistan. Please advise me.
You need a appointment

sharthea008

Feb 9, 2023
I’ll also join here. So close to August anyway..

Application: Outland (Paper based)
Submitted on: July 26, 2022 (Sidney, NS)
Received on: July 28, 2022

Fingers crossed everything is correct and best of luck to everyone will have our loved ones here soon.
Hello! May i ask how your application now? what's the status?

sharthea008

Feb 9, 2023
All fields set to COMPLETED on PR tracker. COPR# is generated as passport was submitted.
GCKey is lagging and shows Background and eligibility as IN PROGRESS.
Cheers and best wishes!
Hello! may i ask, how can you link your application to GCKEY? i tried so many times but still showing "no application found" can you please help me th right steps? i can check my status through application tracker using UCID to log in, medical shows "inprogress" biometric "completed" and the rest "not started"

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Hello! may i ask, how can you link your application to GCKEY? i tried so many times but still showing "no application found" can you please help me th right steps? i can check my status through application tracker using UCID to log in, medical shows "inprogress" biometric "completed" and the rest "not started"
Use sponsor UCI and PA details and enter the number of people in the application as 2. This number is only applicable if there are no other dependents increase the number by 1 for each additional dependents

jacoblaws100

Feb 11, 2023
Just woke up to my APPROVAL EMAIL FOR PR!!! FINALLY!

Inland Spousal Sponsorship

AOR: Aug 30 2022

Medical exam request : Nov 9 2022

Medical exam updated to Completed: Nov 17 2022

Eligibility Completed: Dec 12 2022

Invitation to Pre arrival services : Dec 13 2022

Email Confirming PR Approval: Feb 11 2023

The tracker isnt 100% accurate I'd say , because it still shows Background check (not Started) and application in progress. Fingers crossed guys soon you all will get confirmation.

Nahit

Feb 10, 2023
Y
Just woke up to my APPROVAL EMAIL FOR PR!!! FINALLY!

Inland Spousal Sponsorship

AOR: Aug 30 2022

Medical exam request : Nov 9 2022

Medical exam updated to Completed: Nov 17 2022

Eligibility Completed: Dec 12 2022

Invitation to Pre arrival services : Dec 13 2022

Email Confirming PR Approval: Feb 11 2023

The tracker isnt 100% accurate I'd say , because it still shows Background check (not Started) and application in progress. Fingers crossed guys soon you all will get confirmation.
Your file submission date