+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Spousal Sponsorship (Inland/Outland/Paper/Online)

CEML

Aug 10, 2022
Congrats to everyone who completed the process and best wishes for those still in process.

Mine got transferred from Mississauga to Etobicoke so my eCOPR got processed by the latter. Yes I think the Etobicoke office is picking up. :) My summarized timeline (August 8 to January 24) for your reference is below:

Inland Spouse Application, Paper Submission, No dependents
*Submission (CPC-Mississauga received paper app) to AOR: 25 days
*AOR to COPR details on tracker/Decision Made in ECAS: 87 days
*COPR details on tracker to PR approval (portal invite): 50 days (Etobicoke VO issued the portal invite)
*Portal invite to Portal details/uploading of photo and address: 6 days
*Portal details/uploading of photo and address to eCOPR: 26 days
*Total: 169 days

Now waiting for PR card in the mail.

Last edited:

hardy07

May 21, 2021
Only if people use common sense while creating groups. This is inland, outland, paper, online everything. Not everyone mentions what type is there application while sharing timelines and it creates hell lot of confusion.

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
Only if people use common sense while creating groups. This is inland, outland, paper, online everything. Not everyone mentions what type is there application while sharing timelines and it creates hell lot of confusion.
Thank you for your contribution to this discussion, hardy07. As a word of advice, starting a statement off with a suggestion instead of an insult might go further.

If this thread is too confusing for you, I’m sure searching the thread you can find a more appropriate, dialed in thread that better meets the needs of what you’re looking for. Or create it yourself.

Last edited:

Smilehello

Jan 28, 2023
Still Waiting for ecopr.
Uploaded photos and address on PR portal 15th of December. Calgary VO Spouse inside paper. AOR received in September.

rubel766

Jan 27, 2016
Hi
I applied aug 30,2022 Outland online application
received AOR dec 2022
Any one can tell me please what are the steps before getting passport request.
Thanks in advance.

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Hi
I applied aug 30,2022 Outland online application
received AOR dec 2022
Any one can tell me please what are the steps before getting passport request.
Thanks in advance.
SA (Sponsor Approval), Biometric letter, medical request, medical passed info, 2-3 months of waiting, pre arrival if PA eligibility check & background check pass, PPR.

sk1622

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Hi Team members,
Can anyone help to understand if I can apply PRTD from my wife's login if I dont see that option with my login?

MrsSouvie

Dec 19, 2022
Does anyone else have zero updates in months? Applied inland, paper with OWP on Aug 8th, and nothing since Sept 29th! I did my application with an OWP and still no work permit either. Multiple requests for info and getting nothing back. Filed for GCMS NOTES Jan 10th, still do not have those either to see why my application is stuck. The best answer I received from IRCC is "For the work permit, there were additional checks to be done in Ottawa, which is why you haven't heard from them yet." USA citizen, with no issues with my spouse or my eligibility (no criminal, pre-sponsor, or gov aid, etc)

Common-law sponsorship with OWP
Inland, Paper
Paid-Rep filed

Aug 9: Application mailed
Aug 10: Application received
Sept 29: Medical request
Sept 22: Biometrics request
Sept 29: Biometrics received
Sept 22: Medical passed/completed

No OWP, no updates since

Did receive my CSQ application on Nov 11th and final approval and paper from Quebec on Dec 22nd, does not show in my GKey tracker though for either.

In tracker my paid rep tried to reach out and it shows this, but no response:
Nov 24 - we received your inquiry (no reply still)
Jan 06 - we received your inquiry (no reply still)