+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Spousal Sponsorship (Inland/Outland/Paper/Online)

Nvatish

Mar 1, 2023
Hello everyone
Spousal sponsorship outland submitted aug 15,2022
Medical exam done nov 1 , 2022
Biometric done
Sponsor eligibility completed
Nothing after medical its

Nvatish

Mar 1, 2023
It said will be forwarded to visa office didnt say which one. I thought it was sydney coz at end of letter that was the address mentioned

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
It said will be forwarded to visa office didnt say which one. I thought it was sydney coz at end of letter that was the address mentioned
It usually used to be Ottawa in such a scenario,but of recent it could be Mississauga too. Cal IRCC to confirm your visa office.

walt11

Mar 4, 2023
Hi,

Applied: Outland, Philippines
January 13, 2023 - Eligibility in progress.
Dec 15, 2022 - We received the police clearance you sent us.
November 29, 2022 - Medical exam completed
Biometric- done
August 6, 2022 - Application received

What's going on it almost 2 months with no update. I even went to MP - a member of parlianment in my area to follow up on my wife's application!

Last edited:

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Can somebody help me to login pr tracker because I have been trying from couple of months but it’s not working , can you help me because I always find it difficult for birthplace or last name frst name because my wife have only one name and it’s reason to not login . Your help will be highly appreciated,

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Hi,

Applied: Outland, Philippines
January 13, 2023 - Eligibility in progress.
Dec 15, 2022 - We received the police clearance you sent us.
November 29, 2022 - Medical exam completed
Biometric- done
August 6, 2022 - Application received

What's going on it almost 2 months with no update. I even went to MP - a member of parlianment in my area to follow up on my wife's application!
You have a long way to go, the standard processing time is more than 12 months, however 80% of the applications are completed in 8 months.
Your MP will not do anything if the application has not passed 12 months.

nickole

Jan 11, 2023
File received July 25 2022
AOR: September 21
Medical passed: November 8
Additional document requested: Nov 26
Additional doc received: Nov 30

"Biometrics not needed as I had already did one in the past so they don't require a new one"

No update since that.

Reactions: he5ham

justwannaknow

Aug 3, 2013
Hi! I’m new on here. I applied on July 28th, 2022 for my Outland spouse sponsorship. I was wondering if anyone has been called for an interview and if there is anyone whose application is also sent to Mexico VO or knows about that office? My husband is from El Salvador and our application got sent over to Mexico City. These are our details,

July. 28, 2022 - application submitted online
November 4 - AOR and Biometrics request
January 3 - medical request
January 16 - medicals passed
January 23 - Eligibility started/ in progress in PR Tracker

Since then I haven’t had anymore updates other then Ghost updates almost every day since the month of February started. I’d like to think it means PPR soon but I really hope it won’t take too much longer ☹ and fingers crossed no interviews will be needed. Does anyone know how long it takes after this last step? Also I cannot seem to log into my eCAS, it always says my information is wrong even in everything is right. Thank you guys for the help in this forum!
Cool, I also applied on the same date, July 28, 2022 for my outland wife, who is from Honduras. She also has 3 dependents and my application was sent to the Mexico VO as well. This is my detail:

July 28, 2022- application submitted online/outland

November 9,2022- AOR, Biometrics request

November 29,2022- Biometrics completed.

January 3, 2023 - Medical Request

January 13, 2023- Medical complete

February 27, 2023- Eligibility complete

February 28, 2023- Pre-Arrival Services Letter

I was finally able to get onto the new PR tracker (I used a representative, and thought that was why I couldn't get updates) but noticed that Background verification is : Not started.

Does anyone know if Eligibility is complete, is there still a chance of an interview needed in Mexico City? Uggh this is stressful.

Reactions: Becca024

krishsync

Mar 10, 2023
Anybody applied from Quebec, inland or outland? It got pretty quiet after the CSQ was approved...
Send your approved CSQ via webform. I'm not sure if it actually helps, but I did the same and the federal process resumed within a month. In my timeline, it was mentioned "we received your enquiry". So maybe it speeds up the process.