+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Citizenship Applications

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Well... here's one incentive for them to want to give some priority to citizenship applications: Votes.
1000% when Just needs votes he picks up the phone and call Sean and tell him to approve, but otherwise, he tell us he cannot do anything

GwenFayeth

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Well it can affect the way (future) voters think though. Naturalized citizens are exposed to all aspects of how a society is governed in a way that the citizens by birth are not. I've been lucky to have lived all over this land for the last 5 odd years, and have seen ups and downs, promises made and promises kept, hardships and prosperity; and I'd like to think that mentally I'm now in a place to know well what it means to be a Canadian and what goes into making Canada a productive and prosperous society that respects pluralism and our rights.

CanaHn

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Type: ONLINE application
Physical Presence Days: 1710
Application: Single
Application sent: Aug 09, 2022
Delivered: Aug 09, 2022
AOR: Aug 19, 2022
Ghost update: Oct 7 2022
Ghost update: Dec 22 2022
Ghost update: Dec 26 2022
Invitation to test: Dec 27 2022
Test Window: Jan 3 to Jan 23 2023

Also everything is still in process, not even the BC is completed.
Another Ghost Update: Jan 3 2023
Fingerprints Request: Jan 5 2023

I need to study, do the test / fingerprints this week

StrongBoy

Mar 3, 2020
I have cleared the test on 14 Dec but status still shows as In progress.. how much time it takes to get the status completed and invite for oath..?

satishkumar432

Aug 23, 2011
I have cleared the test on 14 Dec but status still shows as In progress.. how much time it takes to get the status completed and invite for oath..?
I completed on Dec 24th, I haven't got any updates yet so there may be some delay.. I called up the number but the agent does not seem to have any details to confirm the completion on their end.... I guess we may have to wait.. my test invite was from Vancouver office though.. hopefully holidays may be the one of the reasons for the delay... we may hear something this week.

karinfo

Feb 16, 2015
I completed on Dec 24th, I haven't got any updates yet so there may be some delay.. I called up the number but the agent does not seem to have any details to confirm the completion on their end.... I guess we may have to wait.. my test invite was from Vancouver office though.. hopefully holidays may be the one of the reasons for the delay... we may hear something this week.
I completed my test on Nov 28th, still it is showing as in progress. How we get to know our processing office? I didn't get any processing office details.