+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Citizenship Applications

CanaHn

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Hi, how much time do they give you to submit your fingerprints?
They didnt gave me a window time, they just sent a email that they need the fingerprints to continue my application, the email just explains the procedure.

RyanVan

Aug 1, 2020
You can directly go to the online test website and start the test when you are in the test window. No need to wait for the email. This is also from what I got from IRCC.
I know! As I reported before I get the "You can't take the test right now" message when I try!

JCE

Dec 30, 2022
Citizenship Test: Competed Jan 10, 2023.
Same here. Updated today to completed. Still lists the "new" test period as well though so we'll see if we receive an email, that then hopefully can just be ignored (and hope that doesn't magically returns the test to in-progress/failed/whatever haha).

sandy1977

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Same here as @RyanVan , @Nshardha and @JCE . I even received a third invitation with test window in Jan-Feb 2023. After I emailed IRCC.CitOnlineTest-TestenligneCit.IRCC@cic.gc.ca , they took care of my application and updated the test to completed.

Dec 21, the online tracker received first test invitation with test window between Dec 28 and Jan 18.
Dec 28, took the test.
Jan 3, tracker showed a second test invitation with test window in Jan 9 - Jan 30, *2022*. Emailed IRCC and was told to ignore. (super-fast response in minutes!)
Jan 6, tracker showed a third test invite with test window between Jan 16 - Feb 6, 2023. Emailed again and received an email saying an officer will review my application. (I was replying-all to the previous email and there were actually some additional email addresses that seem to be specific to a certain geolocation. And it was one of those addresses who replied me. I won't disclose them here since it may not apply to everyone.)
Jan 9, online tracker updated with Test Complete showing the completion date as Jan 5.
Can you please advice whom you emailed

Reactions: jojee2k6

Mohsin Safdar

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
I have got password for tracker from my consultant, and have been asked to use "cst-sspc.apps.cic.gc.ca" to login but unable to open the web site. its shows the message:-
We cant connect to the server cst-sspc.............

Any solution?

JCE

Dec 30, 2022
Same here. Updated today to completed. Still lists the "new" test period as well though so we'll see if we receive an email, that then hopefully can just be ignored (and hope that doesn't magically returns the test to in-progress/failed/whatever haha).
Received the duplicate test invite information today. Replied to the email and asked about it since I had already completed the test in December. They replied saying I could ignore it and that they see the test was completed already. So good news on that end.

dollygirl

Dec 11, 2014
Hi all, below is my timeline. Kindly add to the tracker.

Type: Paper Application
Physical Presence Days: 1,649
Application: Family (2 Adults & 2 Minors)
Application Sent: Aug 10, 2022
Delivered: Aug 11, 2022
Application Returned: Aug. 28, 2022
Application Re-sent: Aug. 29, 2022
Delivered: Aug. 30, 2022
AOR: Sept. 7, 2022
Please update the spreadsheet with the following.

In Process: October 20
Fingerprint request: December 6
Test Invite: December 20
Test interview date: January 8
Test completed: January 9

My background is still in progress. Does anyone know how you will find out when they've received your fingerprints?

Reactions: hemeda2

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Please update the spreadsheet with the following.

In Process: October 20
Fingerprint request: December 6
Test Invite: December 20
Test interview date: January 8
Test completed: January 9

My background is still in progress. Does anyone know how you will find out when they've received your fingerprints?
It should show up on the tracker as "Fingerprints Received". In the mean time, call RCMP and check if or when they have mailed your FP results to IRCC