Application Submitted: Aug 22
Application Type:- Paper, Single
City:- Toronto, ON
Days in Canada: 1,101
AOR:- Aug 25
ecas in progress - Nov 10
BG completed: Nov 17

Please update the sheet.

In regard to status of 'Background Verification is completed on Nov 17' , is it shown at the bottom - Application history of website of Citizenship Application Tracker ?

Reactions: SK79

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Application Type:- Paper, 3 (2 Adult, 1 Minor)
City:- Edmonton, AB
Days in Canada: 1,107
AOR:- Aug 10
BG completed: Nov 24
My back ground completed on Nov 24. Any idea when will i get the test invites?

Reactions: SK79 and medwiz

baltzly

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Application Type:- Paper, 3 (2 Adult, 1 Minor)
City:- Edmonton, AB
Days in Canada: 1,107
AOR:- Aug 10
BG completed: Nov 24
My back ground completed on Nov 24. Any idea when will i get the test invites?
My BG was completed on Nov 8 but still no test invitation. I live in Calgary so our timelines may be good references for each other as we probably share the same local office and it is the local office’s job to complete all following steps including test and oath.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
My BG was completed on Nov 8 but still no test invitation. I live in Calgary so our timelines may be good references for each other as we probably share the same local office and it is the local office’s job to complete all following steps including test and oath.

Does it really matter though? Couldn't the file be processed at another office and not necessarily Ur local one? Makes sense especially as tests and oaths are still being conducted virtually...

baltzly

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Does it really matter though? Couldn't the file be processed at another office and not necessarily Ur local one? Makes sense especially as tests and oaths are still being conducted virtually...
Yes. That’s why I said “we may share the same local office” not “we must share the same local office “.
I work in a place in Calgary that is authorized by RCMP to take fingerprints and based on our numerous clients who received fingerprints requests it’s more likely than not people living in the same province have the same local office. Our clients are from many cities in Alberta and 90% of them have their local office indicated as IRCC Vancouver on their fingerprints request email.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Yes. That’s why I said “we may share the same local office” not “we must share the same local office “.
I work in a place in Calgary that is authorized by RCMP to take fingerprints and based on our numerous clients who received fingerprints requests it’s more likely than not people living in the same province have the same local office. Our clients are from many cities in Alberta and 90% of them have their local office indicated as IRCC Vancouver on their fingerprints request email.
Ah that's interesting... thanks!
Good to see movement with August applications.. I'm a September applicant and waiting patiently :):)

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
I think you can get test invites probably next week before end of this month.

Reactions: SK79 and baltzly

baltzly

Star Member
May 21, 2019
I think you can get test invites probably next week before end of this month.
Thanks! I really hope so but I don’t even see tracker show test activity in progress. It’s still not started. I will definitely post here when there is an update

Reactions: SK79

win_it

Jun 25, 2012
Update. please update spreadsheet

Type: Paper application

Physical Presence Days: 1429

Application: Family(2)

Application sent: Aug 3

Delivered: Aug 4

AOR: Aug 9

Ecas in process Nov 2

Tracker updated Nov 4