Delivered: Aug 4

AOR: Aug 9

Ecas in process Nov 2

Tracker updated Nov 4

Background check completed Nov 5

Test invite Nov 18

Tracker has stopped loading now so can't check updates till it is fixed, :(
Hi
Reply on test email stating the issue, it will be resolved. I did that and it worked. You can also fill online forum.

Reactions: win_it

leoamb

Star Member
Nov 19, 2022
Hello, my Ecas shows my cases was started processing on Nov 3 2022, but Tracker still shows Background verification In progress.
It looks like most of applicants here had 'Background completed' within few days once they saw Ecas in process.
Any one has similar situation ?

Mohsin Safdar

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Hello, my Ecas shows my cases was started processing on Nov 3 2022, but Tracker still shows Background verification In progress.
It looks like most of applicants here had 'Background completed' within few days once they saw Ecas in process.
Any one has similar situation ?
The spreed sheet shows your Background check was done on Nov 17.

baltzly

Star Member
May 21, 2019
I just completed the test 20/20, but I’m not sure if there will be some drama after this because no matter how hard I tried when taking a picture of my PR card (step 6 of sign in process) the webcam cannot capture all the biographical information clearly (my desktop is a fairly new Mac and I used its built in camera). I’ve searched other months’ threads and many people have faced the same problem. Some of them see test marked as complete a few days after but others were required to scan their PR card and send it to the local office before they mark their test as complete. Let’s see what will happen in my case.

Last edited:
Reactions: anksyahoo

guitarman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
I just completed the test 20/20, but I’m not sure if there will be some drama after this because no matter how hard I tried when taking a picture of my PR card (step 6 of sign in process) the webcam cannot capture all the biographical information clearly (my desktop is a fairly new Mac and I used its built in camera). I’ve searched other months’ threads and many people have faced the same problem. Some of them see test marked as complete a few days after but others were required to scan their PR card and send it to the local office before they mark their test as complete. Let’s see what will happen in my case.
I was worried about this as well. My wife's MAC is brand new with an HD camera, but mine is several years old. Still, we were both concerned about the photos because of the small type on the PR card and blurriness, but they ended up passing.

Reactions: baltzly

Sandhar7

Apr 25, 2019
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1521
Application: Single
Application sent: Aug 16, 2022
Delivered: Aug 16, 2022

AOR: Aug 22, 2022
ECAS Status : In Progress (last updated Oct 7, 2022)

Anyone getting any traction on the online applications?

leoamb

Star Member
Nov 19, 2022
The spreed sheet shows your Background check was done on Nov 17.
Hello, just checked the spreed sheet and the date for my application is incorrect.
If possible, please help to update my case with correct date below thanks.

Ecas: Nov 3
Background: In Progress

baltzly

Star Member
May 21, 2019
I was worried about this as well. My wife's MAC is brand new with an HD camera, but mine is several years old. Still, we were both concerned about the photos because of the small type on the PR card and blurriness, but they ended up passing.
Thank you for sharing your experience! I hope there won’t be any hassle. Will post here if it shows completed.

Can_Bee

Dec 27, 2021
Hello:
Can someone please update the spreadsheet?
Invitation to Citizenship Test: November 29, 2022
Citizenship Test Taken on: December 5, 2022
Thank you!
*The test window received on the invitation on Nov 29 was Dec 2 - Dec 22

Last edited: