+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Citizenship Applications

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
asking for a friend- application for minor along with parents.
Do you guys see updates in minor applicants status also? His and wife's ECAS status shows in progress with BG completed but minor's all statuses are in progress(ECAS also in progress). I read that for minor only BG is needed along with Prohibitions.

ECAS was updated on Nov 22nd for all 3 of them.

Details of your application status
You’ll see 6 sections of your application. We’ll only review 3 out of the 6 sections.

Sections we review

krishm

Apr 23, 2018
asking for a friend- application for minor along with parents.
Do you guys see updates in minor applicants status also? His and wife's ECAS status shows in progress with BG completed but minor's all statuses are in progress(ECAS also in progress). I read that for minor only BG is needed along with Prohibitions.

ECAS was updated on Nov 22nd for all 3 of them.

Details of your application status
You’ll see 6 sections of your application. We’ll only review 3 out of the 6 sections.

Sections we review
I would like to know this too. I'm in the same situation. It shows BG completed for me and my wife, but for our son it still shows In Progress. ECAS was updated on Nov 18th for all of us and tracker was updated on Nov 22nd for just me and my wife.

Rizjin

Nov 18, 2021
I would like to know this too. I'm in the same situation. It shows BG completed for me and my wife, but for our son it still shows In Progress. ECAS was updated on Nov 18th for all of us and tracker was updated on Nov 22nd for just me and my wife.
We applied as family of 3 and we have same updates like yours.
ours shows BG and test completed and our sons application has everything in progress.
I think as kids have nothing complicated as BG. It will be automatically updated once we fulfill our checks. Thanks

krishm

Apr 23, 2018
We applied as family of 3 and we have same updates like yours.
ours shows BG and test completed and our sons application has everything in progress.
I think as kids have nothing complicated as BG. It will be automatically updated once we fulfill our checks. Thanks
That is good to know. I was under the impression that we would get the test invitation only after all applications complete BG checks. It seems the kids application status has nothing to do with when we get the test invites

baltzly

Star Member
May 21, 2019
FWIW, I have seen people receiving test invite email 24-48 hours before the test date.
Good to know! I have started preparations for the test long before today so I will probably do the test within the first two days of the window (next Monday or Tuesday).

atul1210

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Got my AOR on Sep 01...Anyone with access to the tracker, please update my status.

All other status show "In Progress" not sure what it means.
Anyone with access to tracker please update my details.

ECAS in process: 25 Nov
BG completed: 29 Nov

tiktoklady

Jun 14, 2022
Good to know! I have started preparations for the test long before today so I will probably do the test within the first two days of the window (next Monday or Tuesday).
please give me details how to prepare for test sample mock test website etc tnq

baltzly

Star Member
May 21, 2019
please give me details how to prepare for test sample mock test website etc tnq
Read the study guid 2-3 times in detail and then go over the YouTube video of 414 citizenship test questions. My friends who have taken their tests before told me this should be sufficient.