+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 Outland spousal Sponsorship.

Hasoso

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Mine says Decision Made and letter sent to PA. I haven't linked yet , don't want to disconnect consultant yet. If bad decision, do they normally send PA a letter? AOR on 13th Aug ( Paper). Goodluck to all.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Mine says Decision Made and letter sent to PA. I haven't linked yet , don't want to disconnect consultant yet. If bad decision, do they normally send PA a letter? AOR on 13th Aug ( Paper). Goodluck to all.
So you got a decision before sponsor approval, medical exam, or pre-arrival letter?

Hasoso

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
I think it's decision on sponsor eligibility, not sure whether good or bad. So wondering if they usually send PA a letter if sponsor approved. Thanks.

ramekris3163

Sep 8, 2021
Hi I too have the same in ECAS for pa and we got pre arrival Letter. Should be a positive decision. Don't worry!!

sujith87

Jul 7, 2015
Application received - Aug 11
AOR - Oct 14
Biometrics - Nov 18
Sponsor Approval - Nov 19
Hope will receive medical request soon

Good luck to all who received AOR close to my time and waiting for the next steps. Hopefully will be processed soon.

Reactions: ramekris3163

msjcg

Nov 19, 2021
Hi Guys,
any update on AOR .my app received to ircc on 25th August. still no update on AOR.It is been more than 2.5 months.is it normal.
Did you hear back from them yet? I'm on the exact same boat, my application was received on August 25th. Got my AOR on 17th November - really slow compared to what I have seen in this thread.

Lima'S

Nov 21, 2021
Hello to all, I've done a soft landing in Canada on August 2021, and I'm planning to do a spousal sponsorship after settling there, is there any timeline to be respected? do you think if I exceed 6 months out of canada and then come back and apply for spousal sponsorship my application can be rejected/delayed? In advance thanking you, good luck everyone

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Hello to all, I've done a soft landing in Canada on August 2021, and I'm planning to do a spousal sponsorship after settling there, is there any timeline to be respected? do you think if I exceed 6 months out of canada and then come back and apply for spousal sponsorship my application can be rejected/delayed? In advance thanking you, good luck everyone
As a PR, to be approved for sponsorship, you should prove to IRCC that you are in Canada during the entire sponsorship process.

Given that you haven’t setteled in Canada yet, if I was reviewing your application, I would hesitate in believing you’re going to stay after you send the sponsorship application.

You have one of two options. Either move here, and apply after you are setteled, say 3 or 4 months. Or include an explanation letter, explaining why you haven’t yet setteled, and proving that now “when you send the application” you are setteled in Canada permanently and will continue to be here.

Hasoso

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
How do I link the PA to the application when I don't have PA UCI? I have AOR and SA, all have only my UCI. What to do ? . Thanks friends.