+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 Outland spousal Sponsorship.

parth4989

Nov 4, 2021
I applied online on 31st August. My file got rejected as there where 2 signs missing. I don't know how to sign while filling online. Please advice

Hasoso

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
I applied online on 31st August. My file got rejected as there where 2 signs missing. I don't know how to sign while filling online. Please advice
Hopefully someone in the group who did online can help you buddy. I did old school. Thw bright side is once online yours should go quicker.

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
You have to print the forms and sign it and then upload it back. You have to sign these documents:
1. IMM 1344
2. IMM 5476
3. imm 5532
rest everything is online

c_m_m

Nov 4, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
12-08-2021
AOR Received.
28-10-2021
Med's Request
08-12-2021
Med's Done....
22-12-2021
Passport Req..
09-02-2022
We have called the Services Canada helpline and they were unable to confirm if I can give biometrics inside Canada as a visitor. They have said to call IRCC, who we also cannot get hold of, so we are back to square one. :confused: I am of course happy to wait a few weeks for a letter, I'm just worried we might be waiting much longer, can anyone comment on their biometric request letter? What's the expected timeline for it right now?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
We have called the Services Canada helpline and they were unable to confirm if I can give biometrics inside Canada as a visitor. They have said to call IRCC, who we also cannot get hold of, so we are back to square one. :confused: I am of course happy to wait a few weeks for a letter, I'm just worried we might be waiting much longer, can anyone comment on their biometric request letter? What's the expected timeline for it right now?
If you check the 'inland' threads here for recent months, you will likely find how they are doing it.

And of course many of those doing that are giving biometrics as ... visitors. So really, it's a non-issue, as long as they are open and taking reservations.

You're just running into the issue that it's hard to get an answer on the phone.

mrpraz17

Sep 22, 2017
For July applicants, Biometrics/Medical requests was sent within a week or 2 after AOR1. but for August , it seems to be delayed. its been a month since I received my AOR1 and still haven't received Biometrics request.

Reactions: c_m_m

c_m_m

Nov 4, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
12-08-2021
AOR Received.
28-10-2021
Med's Request
08-12-2021
Med's Done....
22-12-2021
Passport Req..
09-02-2022
If you check the 'inland' threads here for recent months, you will likely find how they are doing it.

And of course many of those doing that are giving biometrics as ... visitors. So really, it's a non-issue, as long as they are open and taking reservations.

You're just running into the issue that it's hard to get an answer on the phone.
For me this is an issue of anxiety, and if I cannot get an exact answer, I am really just looking for timeline information. Thank you.

mrpraz17

Sep 22, 2017
anyone got Biometrics/medical requests recently? August applications seems to be really delayed. Nothing for me after AOR1 on 8th August. feelslike its going to take forever :(

Reactions: twinmama15

twinmama15

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
anyone got Biometrics/medical requests recently? August applications seems to be really delayed. Nothing for me after AOR1 on 8th August. feelslike its going to take forever :(
mine was received August 18th and AOR October 20 and no further. Is there any particular reason there seems to be such a delay for August?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
mine was received August 18th and AOR October 20 and no further. Is there any particular reason there seems to be such a delay for August?
There's a pretty obvious public one: Afghanistan announcement that they would devote all necessary resources to dealing with those cases.

(No, I don't know how long, or why it would require so much resources that would result in delays of this sort - but if whatever intake offices are dealing with Afghan files on urgent basis, yes, it could cause delays)