+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

canadianexpat93

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
So, me again with some odd question - so I have the bank details to do a bank transfer for the package transmission fees. Am I to understand we also need to add a proof of payment for those to the package when we send it ? how does it work ? does VFS send a confirmation ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
So, me again with some odd question - so I have the bank details to do a bank transfer for the package transmission fees. Am I to understand we also need to add a proof of payment for those to the package when we send it ? how does it work ? does VFS send a confirmation ?
Make the transfer through your bank and print and include the transfer details.

Reactions: LotusLeodis

canadianexpat93

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Make the transfer through your bank and print and include the transfer details.
Woops, OK, just to confirm I am not losing it. Things to have in the package :
1) Photocopy of the passport (relevant pages)
2) Appendix A
3) PPR email photocopy
4) Photos stamped and dated
5) Proof of Package Transmission fee transfer, i.e. print and include the transfer details as you mentioned

That's it ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Woops, OK, just to confirm I am not losing it. Things to have in the package :
1) Photocopy of the passport (relevant pages)
2) Appendix A
3) PPR email photocopy
4) Photos stamped and dated
5) Proof of Package Transmission fee transfer, i.e. print and include the transfer details as you mentioned

That's it ?
There are probably consent forms required as well. Which ones may also vary by country.

Frankly when I did it I checked with VFS through chat at least twice because the site was a mess, and I think we still missed one requirement.

Oh and they told us appendix a was not required and then later told us we need to submit the info in appendix a but not the appendix. (Wtf?)

canadianexpat93

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
There are probably consent forms required as well. Which ones may also vary by country.

Frankly when I did it I checked with VFS through chat at least twice because the site was a mess, and I think we still missed one requirement.

Oh and they told us appendix a was not required and then later told us we need to submit the info in appendix a but not the appendix. (Wtf?)
Wow. VFS truly is an absolute mess haha.
Oh, they have a chat, wonderful. The challenge now is going to be actually finding it haha

frange

May 25, 2018
Hello all,

Has anyone recently called the IRCC number 1-888-242-2100 and been able to reach an agent? My application (FC outland) reached in August 2020 but I have not received AOR or any letter from IRCC, so technically I have no tracking at all for about 10 months now. I am very worried if application is misplaced or something since most people who submitted around that time have got AOR at least.

I looked at this forum and a lot of people mentioned about calling IRCC to get a temporary file number, to at least know they are processing and application is safe. There is mention of using options 2 1 0 but it looks like options have changed and I was not able to get to any option which allows speaking with agent.

Please help, I might be not able to understand the options or missing some information. The only option I could speak with an agent was the "report abuse" option who transfer me back immediately and then I'm stuck again. Has anyone recently called and been able to through. These are the options I could see.

Press 1 for french, dont press anything to continue English
Press 1 for UCI, 2 for no UCI
Press 1 for "existing application"

After this it will get stuck as its asking for application number and I do not have one! And there is no option of speaking with agent!

I would really appreciate your help with this, especially if you have recently called and been able to get through to an agent.
Just call and follow the instructions carefully provided by the automate.

k8rth

Sep 18, 2020
Does anyone still waiting for AOR ? Every time we call IRCC they simply say that our application is opened on 29th March & its just matter of waiting. I don't know how long we are supposed to wait. Really frustrating to apart from each other for more than a year.

When we called IRCC, they said R10 completeness is done & BG is in process. I don't how they are performing these steps even before AOR1. Does anyone knows about such process ?

frange

May 25, 2018
Does anyone still waiting for AOR ? Every time we call IRCC they simply say that our application is opened on 29th March & its just matter of waiting. I don't know how long we are supposed to wait. Really frustrating to apart from each other for more than a year.

When we called IRCC, they said R10 completeness is done & BG is in process. I don't how they are performing these steps even before AOR1. Does anyone knows about such process ?
I don't think it is true since I use to hear that from calling agents each time i called them. When I started asking question and they told me that my file was in prospective. How come you don't even have AOR and they talk about certains things which come after the completeness check done. Those phrases are like passwords, agents always use them to push callers back.