+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

canadianexpat93

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Has anyone else had to provide Additional Documents for their application ? GCKey has been on "We have received the additional documents you provided." for almost 3 weeks now.

Does anyone have experience with how long it can take before they start reviewing them ?

Prabhjot_Kaur

Feb 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
Has anyone else had to provide Additional Documents for their application ? GCKey has been on "We have received the additional documents you provided." for almost 3 weeks now.

Does anyone have experience with how long it can take before they start reviewing them ?
Hello
It can take months.
I provided the docs in December 2020 and they attached that to my file in March 2021 and still says reviewing the docs.
They are working very slow these days as Canada has adverse COVID situation rihgt now.

canadianexpat93

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Hello
It can take months.
I provided the docs in December 2020 and they attached that to my file in March 2021 and still says reviewing the docs.
They are working very slow these days as Canada has adverse COVID situation rihgt now.
Well, that certainly isn't the answer I was hoping for, but thank you for your reply !

Reactions: cjr

Prabhjot_Kaur

Feb 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
Well, that certainly isn't the answer I was hoping for, but thank you for your reply !
Sorry, but I didn't want to give you fake hopes as it is seriously taking longer times than usual. But, don't be disheartened hope we hear something great soon.

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
No
Sorry
Different question
Just wanna know
That my agent filled a webform
File sent 26th august
Ircc replied that they cant locate our file
Have they misplaced our file that means ? Please answer
No they haven't misplace it, if you haven't gotten AOR1 then it's means there is something wrong with your application it could be a missing signature or an incomplete application. When this happens then you'll never hear anything until they return it. Yes and they will tell you that your application is not in their system.

@win

Apr 1, 2021
Hi,

I only got physical letter of AOR, nothing after that And it’s been more than a month.
Please tell me, whether my representative or I would get a biometric letter or both

amos13

Feb 25, 2021
Hi all,

As an US citizen (PA), if IRCC requests my passport while I'm in Canada and I am there within the six month visa-free window, can I legally be inside Canada even if I applied outland for PPR?