+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

goldfinger

Nov 18, 2019
My wife just finished her medical exam. I'm hoping that we see some type of approval soon (that's insanely wishful thinking, I know.)

Do I have to upload anything now that I received the exam? The doctor sent us a copy of what he sent to IRCC, but he said that since my wife had an IME number that we don't need to take any additional steps or upload anything. However, on our GCKEY account, the "medical" section still says "We have requested a medical exam. We will send you a letter or email with details."

Our doctor used E-Medical as well. Any ideas?

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
My wife just finished her medical exam. I'm hoping that we see some type of approval soon (that's insanely wishful thinking, I know.)

Do I have to upload anything now that I received the exam? The doctor sent us a copy of what he sent to IRCC, but he said that since my wife had an IME number that we don't need to take any additional steps or upload anything. However, on our GCKEY account, the "medical" section still says "We have requested a medical exam. We will send you a letter or email with details."

Our doctor used E-Medical as well. Any ideas?
no need to upload medical, check with your doctor how long it will take them to send results usually couple of days to 2 weeks based on the doctor and once they uploaded you can see the medicals passed status

Feb 18, 2021
Hi all,

I got my pre arrival on April 1st. Still waiting on DM and PPR. Is it safe to assume that it will be approved by June/July?

How long does background check it normally take?

Vermaleon1

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hi all,

I got my pre arrival on April 1st. Still waiting on DM and PPR. Is it safe to assume that it will be approved by June/July?

Whts your visa office ? I recived my pre arrival on 28 march and my visa office is newdelhi.

lovemydoggie

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Hi all,

If you got your pre arrival in April then I’m guessing that you’ll get DM soon. Did you check ECAS?

Kamala19

Oct 31, 2020
Med's Request
15-11-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2021
Hi all,

It varies, I got pretty arrival and DM within a gap of 12 hours, but by June/July you should be able to get COPR if there's no further delay

Simar007_

Jan 4, 2021
we send a webform
The embassy said we can’t locate our file
Application sent - 26 th august
Is this possible they might have lost our file ?

Simar007_

Jan 4, 2021
There are occasional reports here that ircc will suddenly send some document by mail but mercifully infrequent.
Sorry
Different question
Just wanna know
That my agent filled a webform
File sent 26th august
Ircc replied that they cant locate our file
Have they misplaced our file that means ? Please answer

Evie M

Apr 19, 2021
Hello Everyone!
I received my DM on 31st March 2021 and prearrival on 1st April 2021.
No update thereafter, should I be worried as I yet haven't received PPR and they could have rejected my file? My ECAS shows DM on both sides. But I've seen people receive PPR soon after, and in my case its 19 days already and no update.

PS. PA is from India and our SA letter didn't mention the VO, after calling IRCC we got to know our file is being sent to Beijing.
Please advise :(

Last edited:

Rpuneet

Sep 15, 2020
Hello Everyone!
I received my DM on 31st March 2021 and prearrival on 1st April 2020.
No update thereafter, should I be worried as I yet haven't received PPR and they could have rejected my file? My ECAS shows DM on both sides. But I've seen people receive PPR soon after, and in my case its 19 days already and no update.

PS. PA is from India and our SA letter didn't mention the VO, after calling IRCC we got to know our file is being sent to Beijing.
No its totally normal these days as people are waiting since jan 2021 for ppr

Reactions: Evie M and armoured

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
Hello Everyone!
I received my DM on 31st March 2021 and prearrival on 1st April 2020.

It is taking time for me it took 3 weeks to receive PPR after DM and is VO is NDVO..
Beijing will send the file to NDVO for PPR and as per latest updates from their twitter handle it seems there is delay with passport stamping service,
so likely wait for one or two weeks for PPR request.

Reactions: srinivas.rao