Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Hello, thank you for the fellow who mentioned that we should include the hyphen in the UCI when we use Ecas, I successfully logged to my account and found that they indeed received my application on Aug. 10. My mail address was the old email from my PR application so I corrected that one. Have not received the AOR yet though. Good luck.

Kaliswaran

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hello, thank you for the fellow who mentioned that we should include the hyphen in the UCI when we use Ecas, I successfully logged to my account and found that they indeed received my application on Aug. 10. My mail address was the old email from my PR application so I corrected that one. Have not received the AOR yet though. Good luck.
I did not include hypen in UCI and I still see my Application and waiting for my AOR

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
I did not include hypen in UCI and I still see my Application and waiting for my AOR
Ok, I though that was the trick because I checked my Ecas a while ago without the hyphen and it couldn't find it, but it's good to know. Thanks

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
There seem to be census that if one gets to see Application received in Ecas then there is high probability that the application won't be returned, I am crossing my finger

darkmago

Oct 25, 2017
hamilton, On. canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
Doc's Request.
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
IELTS Request
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
17-11-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
LANDED..........
17-07-2018
Hi Ochia,
My application was also returned for the same reason which was quite unlucky, as I wasted so much time and had to resubmit. Guess you are going to be a January applicant now:( Anyways, hope you get your AOR soon.
can you explain the issue? Did you provide proof?

Nsharaf

Mar 13, 2017
I just checked my status and it shows:
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 24, 2020.
Does this mean that the application is complete and won't be returned? I never got an email from CIC though claiming AOR.

I was worried that they return my application but now I have some hope.

If someone can confirm the application won't be returned, please let me know

Thank you!

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
I just checked my status and it shows:
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 24, 2020.
Does this mean that the application is complete and won't be returned? I never got an email from CIC though claiming AOR.

I was worried that they return my application but now I have some hope.

If someone can confirm the application won't be returned, please let me know

Thank you!
As per the IRCC website, they didn't start reviewing for completeness.

Application Received
Your application has been received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada officials will review your application and the required documents and citizenship fees to ensure they meet the minimum processing requirements.

Reactions: royce110

Nsharaf

Mar 13, 2017

Application Received
Your application has been received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada officials will review your application and the required documents and citizenship fees to ensure they meet the minimum processing requirements.
Damn.. You're right.. For my proof of English language, I submitted copies of my transcript (Not official because my university is shutdown due to covid.) I also submitted a letter from the registrar's office that says that I graduated in (Name of my program.)

It will REALLY suck if they return my application and waste 6 months of processing time.!!

Alkoya75

Nov 24, 2020
My application was returned because I did not tick yes or no in of the questions, but I have resubmitted online, did anyone knows if online is in anyway faster to receive AOR than the paper applications or it’s the same

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application was returned because I did not tick yes or no in of the questions, but I have resubmitted online, did anyone knows if online is in anyway faster to receive AOR than the paper applications or it’s the same
Its the same. Based on the month of submission the application will be processed accordingly.

pam22

Jan 17, 2021
I called IRCC today and they said wait for AOR to be emailed... online it was showing my application was received on Aug 19 2020 ... what i understood from today's conversation is if you have application number your application is complete and ready to process ...

Kaliswaran

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016

Application Received
Yes that is correct. For now most of us are seeing this status indicating that application is received on so and so date. Previously they used to see we send acknowledgement.
I called IRCC today and they said wait for AOR to be emailed... online it was showing my application was received on Aug 19 2020 ... what i understood from today's conversation is if you have application number your application is complete and ready to process ...
Thanks for the information. It looks like new process. I am still waiting for AOR but I can see status online. Does online status shows application number as well?

Kaliswaran

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
When I tried to check the status online, it shows below information.

Step 1: You need your AOR to check your status
You’ll get an AOR (acknowledgement of receipt) letter or email after we receive your application and check that it’s complete.

You cannot check your application status (online or through the Client Support Centre) until you have received your AOR letter or email.

Due to COVID-19, it’s taking us longer to

• check that your application is complete
  • send you an AOR letter or email with your application number

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Damn.. You're right.. For my proof of English language, I submitted copies of my transcript (Not official because my university is shutdown due to covid.) I also submitted a letter from the registrar's office that says that I graduated in (Name of my program.)

It will REALLY suck if they return my application and waste 6 months of processing time.!!
You should be fine. I did the same and today they gave me my application number

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
When I tried to check the status online, it shows below information.

Step 1: You need your AOR to check your status
You’ll get an AOR (acknowledgement of receipt) letter or email after we receive your application and check that it’s complete.

You cannot check your application status (online or through the Client Support Centre) until you have received your AOR letter or email.

Due to COVID-19, it’s taking us longer to

• check that your application is complete
  • send you an AOR letter or email with your application number
you just need your UCI if your application is in the system, it will show on ECAS. Good luck