Med's Done....
17-11-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
LANDED..........
17-07-2018
For those who called, what information will they ask for finding the application, as I do not have an application number? My uci?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those who called, what information will they ask for finding the application, as I do not have an application number? My uci?
Yes UCI is sufficient along with personal details; name, DOB, address & country of birth.

darkmago

Oct 25, 2017
hamilton, On. canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
Doc's Request.
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
IELTS Request
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
17-11-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
LANDED..........
17-07-2018
Yes UCI is sufficient along with personal details; name, DOB, address & country of birth.
thanks, I will calltomorrow then

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
I finally got through to the call centre and spoke with an agent who said the file is transferred to Local Processing Centre and is in process currently.

Status online still shows ‘received’. Looks like the systems will be updated only towards end of processing completion or somewhere midway.
Great news. What is the date of your Received status on Ecas? good luck

Anjushka

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
can you explain the issue? Did you provide proof?
Hi and sorry I could not reply earlier.
I initially submitted my application on March 4th 2020 ( have also written respective comments on the March thread).
Never thought it would have been returned as I was sure all was okay, and also would have never believed that it was to be returned after such a long time- It was returned on August 17th for missing proof of language.
I was very disappointed of course, as I have learned and taught English for such a long time in my life. I am an Ontario certified ESL teacher and had only submitted my TESL membership card, but it was not accepted by CIC.
Eventually, I had to resubmit ( on that same day I got my application back!) including many other documentation showing so many tests of English I had taken in my life even the very ridiculous ones - which were in fact what they were asking for. I know that they won't accept IELTS as proof of language. I've also read comments of people talking about their applications not being returned even though there were some mistakes. I wasted about six months- then after reapplying in August I finally got AOR by the end of November and still waiting and waiting for this never-ending process.
Wish you all the best,
A

Anjushka

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
I called them today and the agent was very nice and she gave me my application number. She confirmed that my application is in processing. my status on Ecas still shows received. I asked her about AOR, and she confirmed that there are lots of delays in sending them. However, they will send them in bulk, or at least that is what I understood. I asked about the location of my application and she said it is still at Sydney and due to COVID-19 transferring application to local offices takes longer.
Hi Hanan22,
Very interesting to hear that you received application in process without even getting the AOR.
By the way, when did you apply and is the system still showing application received for you?
Best of luck,
A.

Anjushka

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
I have not received an AOR, but I status-checked on CIC website (using my PR card number) and it worked and shows that application has been received. This is dumb - I spent the last month thinking if my application was lost and if I should send another one.

If you guys want to try make sure you use the PR card number at the top right of the back of the card, not your 8-digit ID number next to your photo.
Never heard of this before!!

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Hi Hanan22,
Very interesting to hear that you received application in process without even getting the AOR.
By the way, when did you apply and is the system still showing application received for you?
Best of luck,
A.
I am not very positive it is in processing as per the IRCC website applications are processed in local offices, not at Sydney office. Mine is still in Sydney. I sent my application on Jul 29th, 2020 and it was received July 30th. Ecas still shows received. Thanks

Reactions: Anjushka

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To find out if your file is in process or not yet just ask the agent where the file is when you call. If it is still in Sydney then its most likely not in process yet.

The online systems are not very reliable for any status updates or changes ATM.