+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

hbsingh

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
Oh okay .. are you Outland applicant too ?? Heard if any Outland applicants got confirmation recently?
I am an inland applicant, but what I heart IRCC will send a portal email for confirmation, when you reply outside of Canada they will send PPR instead of COPR

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
This is my timeline. Thanks everyone here, and to those still waiting, try to be patient. Your time will come too.

AOR: Aug 25, 2020
Medical: June 24, 2020
ADR: April 9, 2021 (Military Records / Exemption)
ADR Submission: April 13, 2021
Exemption of Additional Medical Exam: July 15, 2021
IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal: July 25, 2021 (Replied on same day)
New credentials for PR Confirmation Portal: July 25, 2021 (Confirmed I'm in Canada and uploaded photo on same day)
PR Confirmation (eCoPR): July 27, 2021

Sunilgopal1981

Star Member
Apr 6, 2021
This is my timeline. Thanks everyone here, and to those still waiting, try to be patient. Your time will come too.

AOR: Aug 25, 2020
Medical: June 24, 2020
ADR: April 9, 2021 (Military Records / Exemption)
ADR Submission: April 13, 2021
Exemption of Additional Medical Exam: July 15, 2021
IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal: July 25, 2021 (Replied on same day)
New credentials for PR Confirmation Portal: July 25, 2021 (Confirmed I'm in Canada and uploaded photo on same day)
PR Confirmation (eCoPR): July 27, 2021
Congrats,Any outland dependents?

ShannieH

Star Member
May 1, 2020
My medicals expired on June 16th, I got an update on my profile that I passed the medicals again as of today and they also requested an additional document which I submitted right away. I guess they are looking at our applications now.
Hey Guys just a bit of an update.
After submitting my ADR I noticed the status changed to N/A right away. So I gave them a call just now and the agent said
Eligibility- Passed
Criminality- passed
Security still not started.
VO Ottawa
Secondary VO is Sydney (Are they the one that's been slow as well?)
She said the status changed this morning

Baba@1

Jul 22, 2021
After submitting my ADR I noticed the status changed to N/A right away. So I gave them a call just now and the agent said
Eligibility- Passed
Criminality- passed
VO Ottawa
When you submitted the ADR, for me it is showing as reviewing ADR. How many days it took time to update as N/A. After the ghost update is the status changed.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Eligibility- Passed
Criminality- passed
VO Ottawa
You're almost there

Reactions: ShannieH