+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
June 2021 applicants receiving COPR.
Fuck, they processing my bowp longer than other’s PR application. )))

I have a feeling, that ircc will reject my application after all. Year ago I thought that higher CRS will be prioritized by IRCC, because they want young educated applicants. Now I see it’s a lottery. And I lost in it.

At this moment I want my application to be rejected. I want this shitshow over.

Approved or declined - no difference, but I want decision ASAP.

sunnybee

Sep 17, 2020

I have a feeling, that ircc will reject my application after all. Year ago I thought that higher CRS will be prioritized by IRCC, because they want young educated applicants. Now I see it’s a lottery. And I lost in it.

Same here. Just want their decision to plan for something else or plan for re-applying. I feel like re-apply will take shorter time period than this stupid waiting time.

Reactions: HanenBlade

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021

Exactly the same thought. At this point I just want a decision to be made, no matter what kind.
I could also withdraw but damn, how long would that take to process? :confused:

Reactions: HanenBlade

Simukaur08

Feb 28, 2021

They don’t care about educated people. They only need uneducated people in their country who can work as a labour in their country… they specially care for people who got ITA’s in 75 draw…

sunnybee

Sep 17, 2020
They don’t care about educated people. They only need uneducated people in their country who can work as a labour in their country… they specially care for people who got ITA’s in 75 draw…
It's ridiculous. I don't know what the F is wrong with those IRCC agents. There's no order for processing, no guideline, and literally just let applicants wait for around a year because of 'pendamic' situation.

TjAneja

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Raising a webform is also useless. I have raised 3 web forms in the last 2 months.

I have got the same response every time " COVID" is causing the delay. However, the delay seems to be only for 2020 applicants.

shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019

LOL!!!

what are the chances of rejection now?
they could have done it earlier based on your eligibility. I don't think security is included in rejection.

why do u think they will reject now?

if someone's eligibility is passed. I don't think they will reject them?

I can understand what you are going through! We have nothing else just to be patient and wait.

Reactions: sponsort

sunnybee

Sep 17, 2020
I just got ghost update on my cic account. Is it good sign or false hope? All stage was passed two months ago and I've been waiting for their final decision for almost 3 month now

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LOL!!!

what are the chances of rejection now?
they could have done it earlier based on your eligibility. I don't think security is included in rejection.

why do u think they will reject now?

if someone's eligibility is passed. I don't think they will reject them?

I can understand what you are going through! We have nothing else just to be patient and wait.
People can get rejected even after Eligibility is passed. That is one of the most important stages, but it is still just one of multiple stages an applicant has to clear to be approved.

shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
chances are still high enough/
PR is priviledge and they can reject any applicant

For example - if i quit my job = my crs score below cut-off... - they reject application.
Are you under PNP? Did you apply through provincial nomination?
I don't think this is legit, once you have applied. You are good. It has nothing to do with your Job

shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
People can get rejected even after Eligibility is passed. That is one of the most important stages, but it is still just one of multiple stages an applicant has to clear to be approved.
does it looks good to reject an applicant after 11 months? I havent heard anyone getting rejected after soo many months.

the max I have seen on immitracker is 134 days. or so.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
does it looks good to reject an applicant after 11 months? I havent heard anyone getting rejected after soo many months.

the max I have seen on immitracker is 134 days. or so.
Someone on the forum got rejected after a year and a half. That was a while ago. But it can happen at any stage.