+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hi All

Anyone has any idea that usually after how many days one receive email about medical extension after expiry of one ?

Thanks

ShannieH

Star Member
May 1, 2020
I got the request on July 26th, submitted it right away and it changed status on the 27th.

It won't allow me to reply to you.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
When you submitted the ADR, for me it is showing as reviewing ADR. How many days it took time to update as N/A. After the ghost update is the status changed.
not the same user, but i also had an ADR and changed to reviewing to NA pretty quickly (in less than a day). for others it takes a while to change to na, then goes to reveiw again. there's no clear pattern and depends on the VO/officer.
mine shows NA, my gcms notes shows they recieved it but still havent updated criminality (rcmp requested, criminality still showed fingerprints pending two months after submitting rcmp lol).

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Our CIC accounts are useless. I got my eCoPR yesterday and my CIC account still shows everything is in progress/processing/reviewing/Etc. Even PR Portal shows "in progress" even though the eCoPR file is there to download. Lol.

Reactions: HanenBlade

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Our CIC accounts are useless. I got my eCoPR yesterday and my CIC account still shows everything is in progress/processing/reviewing/Etc. Even PR Portal shows "in progress" even though the eCoPR file is there to download. Lol.
Yup. It is why upgrading the Client portal, and the GCMS system, were earmarked in the Budget. Both are so basly behind the times from a tech standpoint.

Vkamal

Jul 29, 2021
My medicals expired on June 16th, I got an update on my profile that I passed the medicals again as of today and they also requested an additional document which I submitted right away. I guess they are looking at our applications now.
My medical expired on june 24,2020. Still no update about any extention .

Thakkali

Feb 3, 2021
Mine expired on July 17th. No update on extension. What is your VO? In my case primary office is CPC Ottawa and secondary is OSC Ottawa.
Anyone else in the forum with the same offices? How is your application moving?
Same as yours. I don't see any update/movement in my application. I called Ircc agent yesterday it's in same status since March. Security not started

jitesh2013

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
More of us waiting...

Im July 2020 also waiting. And few more guys from July. Also i know few of February 2020 passed 18-month mark and still waiting.
IRCC Should Compensate this waiting period in getting Citizenship faster reducing waiting period from 3 to 2 year, and for students from 2 to 1 year (who already spent 2 years in Canada).