+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Good to hear that but soon there is COVID third wave coming all over the world as per predictions .. let’s see if they put restrictions again
Will see, If there is a 3rd wave they will ban for entire Tourist. I guess now they will not stop and allow who are fully vaccinated, even if there is a 3rd wave.

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Max to Max 1000 or 2000 Outland applicants will be there I guess or may be less then that. So outland applicants they will not stop.

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Max to Max 1000 or 2000 Outland applicants will be there I guess or may be less then that. So outland applicants they will not stop.
I hope so. Let’s see.. it has been 11 months waiting for the same.. god knows how much time more..

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
My CIC account has finally been updated, It took a week after eCOPR was issued for that. The dates are not accurate. On the account, it says background was completed on April 1st when, actually, my security hadnt even started at the time (nor for many weeks after that). It also says the decision was made on Aug 2nd, but I got my eCOPR on July 27.
PR portal still says "in review". Lol.

Reactions: EscoBlades

Vkamal

Jul 29, 2021
My CIC account has finally been updated, It took a week after eCOPR was issued for that. The dates are not accurate. On the account, it says background was completed on April 1st when, actually, my security hadnt even started at the time (nor for many weeks after that). It also says the decision was made on Aug 2nd, but I got my eCOPR on July 27.
PR portal still says "in review". Lol.
And here our medicals are not getting extended

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
So I called IRCC to know about my medical expire. On the medial certificate date of expiry mentioned is 27 July 2021. But agent told me your certificate is valid till 25th august 2021. I don’t understand that how they calculated this date . I wanted to know from those guys who have medical expired how they are checking if it’s actually expired? Is it updated in portal for you ? Could you please help

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
I have been there before. My medical check is on 1 day and the agent told me another date but mine is 1 week away from another. In your case it is 1 month away. I do not understand how their system works. Just want to share with you just so you know there is someone had the same issue.
When I submit my wp extension, there is a question asked if I've got medical exam in the past 12 months. So I had to go with the medical record paper that is earlier than the date agent told me (1 week more), because you don't know if the officer like it or not he will not extend my permit for medical expiration.
They always play tricks on you. So, yeah, if they say you have 1 more month then take it for now! Their system is nonsense in many parts.

TjAneja

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
So I called IRCC to know about my medical expire. On the medial certificate date of expiry mentioned is 27 July 2021. But agent told me your certificate is valid till 25th august 2021. I don’t understand that how they calculated this date . I wanted to know from those guys who have medical expired how they are checking if it’s actually expired? Is it updated in portal for you ? Could you please help
I think the expiry date is on the GCMS notes.

shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
I got a ghost update, I went onto check my profile. I don't have the medical result review. it just says

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

like the profile seems a little different.
usually before it said, medical passed.
did anyone had anything like this before?

ShannieH

Star Member
May 1, 2020
I got a ghost update, I went onto check my profile. I don't have the medical result review. it just says

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

That happened when my medicals expired. Do you know your medical expiry date?

shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
I visited for my medicals on 29th July 2020
So I am supposing that’s the date when it expired!
it’s been one year and a week more since it expired! But profile updated happened today!
Did you get a ghost update too?

sunnybee

Sep 17, 2020

I don't think it is only because of medical expiry. My medical supposed to expire on September (sorry I'm AOR Sep applicant) but I got same ghost update on July 29th. Hope it is a sign for processing!

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
I have been there before. My medical check is on 1 day and the agent told me another date but mine is 1 week away from another. In your case it is 1 month away. I do not understand how their system works. Just want to share with you just so you know there is someone had the same issue.
When I submit my wp extension, there is a question asked if I've got medical exam in the past 12 months. So I had to go with the medical record paper that is earlier than the date agent told me (1 week more), because you don't know if the officer like it or not he will not extend my permit for medical expiration.
They always play tricks on you. So, yeah, if they say you have 1 more month then take it for now! Their system is nonsense in many parts.
Thanks for reply. I have applied for gcms notes.. seeing so many flaws in application processing, I am not even sure if gcms notes will be correct even