+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Most recent update:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your permanent residence application is still in process.

At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. We're working at full capacity to process applications. You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

Interpretation:

We did not bother to check your info and we were pretending to process your application but we stopped pretending recently.

At this time, we have everything but I am not gonna do anything about it and you cannot do anything about us as well. ;)

Due to COVID-19(ofc is due to COVID, not us), your application is delayed but we are processing new applications so that we can tell our useless gov that we are working so hard and still maintained our ordinary slow return time. (Just won't mention those 14-month applications that still have security not start, everything is fine). You are gonna keep experiencing delays as we will not work on your case in a while. :cool:
Heh, got the same message word for word. Now they don't even care and send the same message where as before they did give some info for each processing step.

Delay

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Heh, got the same message word for word. Now they don't even care and send the same message where as before they did give some info for each processing step.
Bruh, IRCC jobs is the most overpaid job ever in this country. People who works in Tims can pick up this sad job so easily and do so much more work in the same amount of time. These IRCC clowns are just having sad and meanless lives, trashing them is more important than getting my PR at this point. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hi All

Can we do this way that we should send emails to IRCC ministry and prime minister all at once so that they see so many emails are coming up from august applicants and will catch their attention. Can’t we try once ?

Reactions: jitesh2013

Delay

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Hi All

Can we do this way that we should send emails to IRCC ministry and prime minister all at once so that they see so many emails are coming up from august applicants and will catch their attention. Can’t we try once ?
You really think the minister dones't know? ;)

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
One thing is they are not even clearly telling status on phone. When I called last time agent told me your BGC is not started yet and I asked him last time when I called you guys told security is not started yet. And then he was like yes security is not started. I asked him if security is part of BGC. He said yes and did not speak much .. what’s happening.. don’t know.. this agent was little bit weird I felt

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
One thing is they are not even clearly telling status on phone. When I called last time agent told me your BGC is not started yet and I asked him last time when I called you guys told security is not started yet. And then he was like yes security is not started. I asked him if security is part of BGC. He said yes and did not speak much .. what’s happening.. don’t know.. this agent was little bit weird I felt
Happened to me too, 2 different agents giving 2 versions of progress on my application.

• Sad
Reactions: hkaur819

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
I felt the same, it seems they are trained to respond in binary for any question you ask.

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
I felt the same, it seems they are trained to respond in binary for any question you ask.
These guys are lying.. and one more thing whenever we call them .. first question they will ask last time when you called what agent told you about your application status.. they maintain status of our call history .. but they are so keen to know that what was told to us earlier .. if they are not hiding anything why just they don’t tell us status straightforwardly..

Delay

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Are there any ways of getting my current application rejected? My employer pays for everything and can go thru LMIA anyways. I can get COPR in 2 months if I can submit my new application probably.