+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Thank you for your prompt response.

My work permit expiring within on Aug 5, 2021, also my CEC application is still in process and 6 months passed.
Can I apply for the public policy thing instead of BOWP?
If your wp is a pgwp, then yea by all means apply for the public policy thing, it will give you 18months (rather than 1year from the bowp)

Reactions: Ashan Perera

lins90

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-08-2020
LANDED..........
29-08-2021
Hi all, it has been more than one month since I applied for GCMS notes, never got any correspondence except the temporary tracking number which I got initially. Is there any way to track the GCMS notes processing? Its been more than 10 months since my PR application. I hope at least they will give GCMS notes

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi all, it has been more than one month since I applied for GCMS notes, never got any correspondence except the temporary tracking number which I got initially. Is there any way to track the GCMS notes processing? Its been more than 10 months since my PR application. I hope at least they will give GCMS notes
If the delivery of the ATIP request will exceed 30 days, then you should have received a notice of extension. Did you apply directly or through a 3rd party website?

Reactions: lins90

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Last time I ordered, it took me 2 months. After a month, they sent an email stating it would take another month.

lins90

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-08-2020
LANDED..........
29-08-2021
Last time I ordered, it took me 2 months. After a month, they sent an email stating it would take another month.
I haven't got that email either. I have applied on June 1st and got one email on that day. After that no correspondence , can we track gcms notes request?

lins90

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-08-2020
LANDED..........
29-08-2021
If the delivery of the ATIP request will exceed 30 days, then you should have received a notice of extension. Did you apply directly or through a 3rd party website?
i applied directly, i havent got any extension notice either

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
i applied directly, i havent got any extension notice either
You are probably getting the notes shortly then. It is a legal requirement that the ATIP controller in the organization you applied for notes from, inform you of the need for an extension (past 30 days) and the reasons why they need that extension.

Reactions: lins90

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
I called them today. Same Status : security is not started yet. Anyone else tried to calling them?

Is it like no one from august has received updates ? Like nothing

Reactions: HanenBlade

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
No updates on my application too. Security not started, Criminality in process, eligibility recommended pass. I am hoping it would pick up after stage 3 reopening in Ontario. And if so, by August end we should start receiving COPRs.
What’s stage 3 reopening? You mean because of lockdown they are not working on our applications ?? My visa office is Ottawa .yours ??

Joyrosmen

Jun 23, 2021
NS
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa + Halifax
AOR Received.
05-09-2021
I called yesterday, no move since May : all stages passed, waiting for final decision.
However, I got the new info that my VO now is Halifax. It will be the one working on the final decision.

Anyone has a VO in Halifax ?

Reactions: huxing0522

lins90

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-08-2020
LANDED..........
29-08-2021
I called yesterday, no move since May : all stages passed, waiting for final decision.
However, I got the new info that my VO now is Halifax. It will be the one working on the final decision.

Anyone has a VO in Halifax ?
yes, called yesterday. AOR august 24, 2020. all stages passed as of April 29th; waiting for final decision since then - no move. Primary VO Ottawa, secondary Halifax

I guess Halifax is holding our applications, and holding for so long...........................