+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

proprek1986

Star Member
Jun 20, 2021
Most recent update:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your permanent residence application is still in process.

At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. We're working at full capacity to process applications. You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

Interpretation:

We did not bother to check your info and we were pretending to process your application but we stopped pretending recently.

At this time, we have everything but I am not gonna do anything about it and you cannot do anything about us as well. ;)

Due to COVID-19(ofc is due to COVID, not us), your application is delayed but we are processing new applications so that we can tell our useless gov that we are working so hard and still maintained our ordinary slow return time. (Just won't mention those 14-month applications that still have security not start, everything is fine). You are gonna keep experiencing delays as we will not work on your case in a while. :cool:
This is exact explanation!

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Most recent update:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your permanent residence application is still in process.

At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. We're working at full capacity to process applications. You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

Interpretation:

We did not bother to check your info and we were pretending to process your application but we stopped pretending recently.

At this time, we have everything but I am not gonna do anything about it and you cannot do anything about us as well. ;)

Due to COVID-19(ofc is due to COVID, not us), your application is delayed but we are processing new applications so that we can tell our useless gov that we are working so hard and still maintained our ordinary slow return time. (Just won't mention those 14-month applications that still have security not start, everything is fine). You are gonna keep experiencing delays as we will not work on your case in a while. :cool:
Same message I got as I raise webform..

Reactions: Vlcbs

Joyrosmen

Jun 23, 2021
NS
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa + Halifax
AOR Received.
05-09-2021
Anyone here with the security passed ?

Mine is passed since April 19th and actually from what I read, it seems to be "no started" for most of you...