+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Most recent update:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your permanent residence application is still in process.

At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. We're working at full capacity to process applications. You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

Interpretation:

We did not bother to check your info and we were pretending to process your application but we stopped pretending recently.

At this time, we have everything but I am not gonna do anything about it and you cannot do anything about us as well. ;)

Due to COVID-19(ofc is due to COVID, not us), your application is delayed but we are processing new applications so that we can tell our useless gov that we are working so hard and still maintained our ordinary slow return time. (Just won't mention those 14-month applications that still have security not start, everything is fine). You are gonna keep experiencing delays as we will not work on your case in a while. :cool:
Sorry to say this . IRCC officers are bunch of lairs who are processing applications on the basis of discrimination. They are not transparent in their communication with applicants.
They continue to lie in name of COVID. No respect for immigrants seeking permanent residence in Canada. The money they make from immigrants is more important to them than ensuring fair service to immigrants. After all what can immigrants do ? Nothing!

Reactions: upon and harry0207

Delay

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Sorry to say this . IRCC officers are bunch of lairs who are processing applications on the basis of discrimination. They are not transparent in their communication with applicants.
They continue to lie in name of COVID. No respect for immigrants seeking permanent residence in Canada. The money they make from immigrants is more important to them than ensuring fair service to immigrants. After all what can immigrants do ? Nothing!
1. You don't need to be sorry for telling the truth and ircc officers are not only lairs but also retards

2. We, 470+ cec mark applicants are the most wanted immigrants for Canada as we have already worked for more than one year at least and have been paying for tax. Someone may get offended but 75 mark cec applicants are the most useless ones yet they are getting approved within 2 months. I really don't care about if they are eligible to get PR or not but IRCC should be processing applications in order at the very least.

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
1. You don't need to be sorry for telling the truth and ircc officers are not only lairs but also retards

2. We, 470+ cec mark applicants are the most wanted immigrants for Canada as we have already worked for more than one year at least and have been paying for tax. Someone may get offended but 75 mark cec applicants are the most useless ones yet they are getting approved within 2 months. I really don't care about if they are eligible to get PR or not but IRCC should be processing applications in order at the very least.
Well, we are sure scored higher than our fellow applicants from 21, but bear it in mind that our enemy is the unfairness of priorities in processing applications, not our fellow applicants, not even ircc officers. Someone in the ircc should be held responsible for the significant delay we are experiencing!

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Well, we are sure scored higher than our fellow applicants from 21, but bear it in mind that our enemy is the unfairness of priorities in processing applications, not our fellow applicants, not even ircc officers. Someone in the ircc should be held responsible for the significant delay we are experiencing!
Their system is trash and only good at taking quick cash from immigrants.

Reactions: HanenBlade

shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Second Email yesterday, asking for photo and address! It's coming, ma beautiful Aug folks! Things are moving.
Hey Bro,

if you don't mind asking, when did your security initiate? was it not started until all now? and then you received an email out of sudden?

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hey Bro,

if you don't mind asking, when did your security initiate? was it not started until all now? and then you received an email out of sudden?
I have no clue, except couple GUs I've got before emails. In my account, everything is still the same. Eligibility processing, background processing.

I don't know when it started exactly, but it was ongoing since the mid of March.

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
I have no clue, except couple GUs I've got before emails. In my account, everything is still the same. Eligibility processing, background processing.

I don't know when it started exactly, but it was ongoing since the mid of March.
Congrats. I am curious when they extended your med or it did not expire?