Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hey Guys,

I have received the golden email today along with separate email with COPR for my and my wife.

AOR : August 27
Ghost Update : Jan 28

• March 2, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed and passed.
Background check - I have received Ghost update for this i think.
  • January 28, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Hang in there guys. You will get it soon. Wait was so much frustrating.

Congratulations!!

AmiDeep

Feb 28, 2021
Am i the only one who is surprised that 1st August approval was wth AOR 27 August and not from earlier date

PS : No offence to you @AmiDeep , happy for your result
No worry @CEC_Candidate1001 . I have seen AOR Sep 10th getting approved last month. This is the person i knew closely. I have tried to get my head around this that how files are processed and in which sequence. But I think nobody have answer to that. And the worst part is when we get ghost updates and CIC agents can't confirm what the update was about.

LittleBoy1998

Nov 24, 2020
I am experiencing the same thing.
AOR Sept 23 CEC Inland
ADR Feb 23
ADR Submitted Feb 25

I called last Feb 26 to confirm if CIC has received the documents because it still says “We need additional documents to continue processing your application”. They said just wait for system to be updated might take a couple of days.

And so today, I went to the link where you can view uploaded documents and did not see the 2 documents I uploaded but I refreshed several times and it finally showed. So I called CIC to speak with an agent to confirm. However, the agent said that he can’t see the documents uploaded and the status on his end is still awaiting documents. He said submit webform
with screenshots.

And so I called one more time after submitting webform coz I wanted to make sure which stage we are at now since our expected completion is Mar 23. That’s when the agent said if I am sure that I have successfully submitted the documents because I did the electronic signature etc, just submit another webform with the same documents for my peace of mind. My application is at this stage now:

Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: In Progress

I will resubmit the documents now and hopefully we will get an update soon.
Did u get any update aftet submitting the webform? I’m gonna do that today... and is there any specific format or specific items I should include in the form?

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Hey Guys,

I have received the golden email today along with separate email with COPR for my and my wife.

AOR : August 27
Ghost Update : Jan 28

• March 2, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed and passed.
Background check - I have received Ghost update for this i think.
  • January 28, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Hang in there guys. You will get it soon. Wait was so much frustrating.
Hello. First of all many congratulations to you and your family.

I had one question, does the COPR come via email or it gets updated in the CIC website (after logging in, is it under messages section similar to biometrics pdf etc)? Please let me know. The CIC folks put my email id incorrectly in the system and I am worried that if it comes via an email then I might miss it. If it comes in the CIC inbox then i am ok as i keep checking it regularly.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi Guys..I just called IRCC after a ghost update..here is the status..
AOR : Aug 14th 2020
VO : Ottawa
Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Security : Passed

Waiting for the final approval now...fingers crossed :)
Same AOR and VO as me. Fingers crossed I have similar news real soon. Congrats!

Chilling.Lion

Star Member
Feb 16, 2021
Hi Guys..I just called IRCC after a ghost update..here is the status..
AOR : Aug 14th 2020
VO : Ottawa
Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Security : Passed

Waiting for the final approval now...fingers crossed :)
Congratulations!
In your CIC account, does it state that you passed Eligibility, Criminality and Security? or you just got these updates from the agent ?