+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

icectoronto

Mar 1, 2021
Hey, I was asked to upload additional documents on February 20th, and I uploaded those on 23rd. But, IRCC still hasn't received them. I called them too and the agent on the phone wasnt very friendly and told me that it we will receive them it might take some time. Did any of you guys experience the same problem, that you provided some documents but IRCC still have not received them?
I am experiencing the same thing.
AOR Sept 23 CEC Inland
ADR Feb 23
ADR Submitted Feb 25

I called last Feb 26 to confirm if CIC has received the documents because it still says “We need additional documents to continue processing your application”. They said just wait for system to be updated might take a couple of days.

And so today, I went to the link where you can view uploaded documents and did not see the 2 documents I uploaded but I refreshed several times and it finally showed. So I called CIC to speak with an agent to confirm. However, the agent said that he can’t see the documents uploaded and the status on his end is still awaiting documents. He said submit webform
with screenshots.

And so I called one more time after submitting webform coz I wanted to make sure which stage we are at now since our expected completion is Mar 23. That’s when the agent said if I am sure that I have successfully submitted the documents because I did the electronic signature etc, just submit another webform with the same documents for my peace of mind. My application is at this stage now:

Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: In Progress

I will resubmit the documents now and hopefully we will get an update soon.

Reactions: LittleBoy1998

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
AOR Sept 23 CEC Inland
ADR Feb 23
ADR Submitted Feb 25

I called last Feb 26 to confirm if CIC has received the documents because it still says “We need additional documents to continue processing your application”. They said just wait for system to be updated might take a couple of days.

And so today, I went to the link where you can view uploaded documents and did not see the 2 documents I uploaded but I refreshed several times and it finally showed. So I called CIC to speak with an agent to confirm. However, the agent said that he can’t see the documents uploaded and the status on his end is still awaiting documents. He said submit webform
with screenshots.

And so I called one more time after submitting webform coz I wanted to make sure which stage we are at now since our expected completion is Mar 23. That’s when the agent said if I am sure that I have successfully submitted the documents because I did the electronic signature etc, just submit another webform with the same documents for my peace of mind. My application is at this stage now:

Your Eligibility is recommended passed but still you got ADR? I really doubt at which stage they asked additional document.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Your Eligibility is recommended passed but still you got ADR? I really doubt at which stage they asked additional document.
An officer can request additional docs or information at any point right up until a final decision is made.
Recommend Pass is simply a recommendation to the Senior Officer, who will do their own check before conclusively passing a stage (Eligibility)

Reactions: Puttna03

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
AOR Sept 23 CEC Inland
ADR Feb 23
ADR Submitted Feb 25

with screenshots.

I assume they reviewed your ADR and then marked as Recommended Passed. It seems like they got your documents at the first go!

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
I assume they reviewed your ADR and then marked as Recommended Passed. It seems like they got your documents at the first go!
I am thinking the same.

gagan.dutta01

Aug 1, 2020
Just wanted to share:-
I called IRCC 2 weeks back and Eligibility and Background Check was all In-Progress.
I called IRCC last friday and agent says Eligibility is Recommended Pass.
AOR-August 22nd and total of 4 applicants.

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hey, I was asked to upload additional documents on February 20th, and I uploaded those on 23rd. But, IRCC still hasn't received them. I called them too and the agent on the phone wasnt very friendly and told me that it we will receive them it might take some time. Did any of you guys experience the same problem, that you provided some documents but IRCC still have not received them?
If I were you, I would call them again until I get the good agent to speak with and clear my doubts. Or, order GCMS for better clarity. But, I would suggest give it one more try by calling

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Just called IRCC

Agent said everything is passed and I need to wait for COPR.

AOR - Aug 06
VO - Ottawa
Hey Congratulations. How is that everyone is able to get them but for me it always goes to automated messages and hangs up?