+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Woody24561

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Just logged into the IRCC portal and saw this message, as well as the progress bar is back:
"Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to."

Just want to make sure that everyone else that is passed 100% has the same message? (my AOR is August 21st).
Yeah same message

Reactions: HanenBlade

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Just logged into the IRCC portal and saw this message, as well as the progress bar is back:
"Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to."

Just want to make sure that everyone else that is passed 100% has the same message? (my AOR is August 21st).
This is standard

AmiDeep

Feb 28, 2021
Do we must upload Canadian education transcript when we submit the CEC Express Entry File ? I have seen in some forums that sometimes CIC ask for it as "additional documents required" and sometimes i have read people saying that they have rejected files because transcript were not there. I have uploaded degree certificate though.

It's freaking me out with all of this delays. Is there any way i can attach those transcripts now with my file ?

AOR : August 27
Medical Passed
Biometrics : Done
Ghost update : Jan 27th [Called CIC and Agent said Criminality has been passed]
Ghost update : Feb 24th [Called CIC and agent didn't provided much info but only said when did you call last time and it's still the same.]

What is the usually sequence for Criminality, Eligibility and security ?

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Do we must upload Canadian education transcript when we submit the CEC Express Entry File ? I have seen in some forums that sometimes CIC ask for it as "additional documents required" and sometimes i have read people saying that they have rejected files because transcript were not there. I have uploaded degree certificate though.

It's freaking me out with all of this delays. Is there any way i can attach those transcripts now with my file ?

Medical Passed
Ghost update : Feb 24th [Called CIC and agent didn't provided much info but only said when did you call last time and it's still the same.]

Don't freak out. because you cleared your R10 check. At this stage, they will ask for additional document if they needed.

If you wish, you can submit using the webform.

harshpatel170195

Oct 26, 2020

Medical Passed

Yes submit transcript through web form as soon as possible. It is clearly mentioned in documents required that they need transcripts for the mentioned degree/diploma.

LittleBoy1998

Nov 24, 2020

Medical Passed

Hey, I was in the same boat as you. I did not upload transcripts as they were not asked for in my document check list. But on feb 20 they asked me for additional documents “all education transcripts” which I uploaded on 23rd but they still have not received those idk why.

Chilling.Lion

Star Member
Feb 16, 2021
Hey, I was in the same boat as you. I did not upload transcripts as they were not asked for in my document check list. But on feb 20 they asked me for additional documents “all education transcripts” which I uploaded on 23rd but they still have not received those idk why.
Can you share your AOR plz?
I only uploaded degree certificate, my AOR August 5th

AmiDeep

Feb 28, 2021
How many Days were given to upload the transcripts ? And did they ask for only canadian education or back home educations as well ?

LittleBoy1998

Nov 24, 2020
Hey, I was asked to upload additional documents on February 20th, and I uploaded those on 23rd. But, IRCC still hasn't received them. I called them too and the agent on the phone wasnt very friendly and told me that it we will receive them it might take some time. Did any of you guys experience the same problem, that you provided some documents but IRCC still have not received them?