+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Any FSW-O with August 2020 AOR did upfront medical and got PPR from Ottawa? Seriously thinking about going for an upfront medical after seeing PPRs only for those who went for upfront medicals despite all the advice to the contrary!
Not necessarily, my friend AOR Jul-28-2020 got his med extended until Oct-2022 and he received his PPR last week,he's SINP-O... prayers and luck

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
https://www.cicnews.com/2022/02/canada-immigration-levels-plan-2022-2024-0221165.html#gs.p4s0ey

EE processing target for 2022 reduced to 55k, with ~235k applications still in the backlog.

Assuming IRCC prioritises PNP and continue processing FSW randomly rather than sequentially by AOR date, the promising start to the year is now not looking so promising for us :(
FSH target got reduced to 55k, FSH includes CEC plus FSWP and FST for which the backlog stands at 69k. Your 235k includes all economic class, which includes PNP and some TR2PR target. They have an additional quota for these. Also empirically, its a FIFO system, first in first out. But speed of VOs vary and some VOs operate faster. There were roughly 34k ITAs issued post September and most of them are after you. Keep hope.

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi,
Just completed upfornt remedicals today as there is no movement on my file for like ever!!

Lets hope this makes someone to look in to mine again!

AOR 13 Aug 2020
Med pass Sep 2020
Bio complete Sep 7 2020
They said eligibility passed,
Criminality and security not started until yesterday

How is everyone else is doing?

ambee

May 4, 2021
Hi,
Just completed upfornt remedicals today as there is no movement on my file for like ever!!

AOR 13 Aug 2020
Med pass Sep 2020
Bio complete Sep 7 2020

I think I am in the same boat! August 21, 2020 AOR with eligibility passed (Ottawa). I have scheduled my upfront re-medical for next week. Hoping to see progress after that. Good luck to you too!

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi,

AOR 13 Aug 2020
Med pass Sep 2020
Bio complete Sep 7 2020

Please keep us posted

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I think I am in the same boat! August 21, 2020 AOR with eligibility passed (Ottawa). I have scheduled my upfront re-medical for next week. Hoping to see progress after that. Good luck to you too!
Hi
I am also in same boat. Just confused with whether to go for upfront medicals or not?

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Please keep us posted
Sure,

Guys, interestingly, there was an asian lady about 35 years f age along with me (am in Dubai, UAE and she is probably from Philippines) for the tests and x-ray appointment... As we were waiting to be called, i tried to ask her which visa she is applying, is it upfront or requested. Little should she understood, and when i showed my AOR and letters she said she got invitation/application (was not clear) before two months. I wonder how she got the ITA in this challenging time and how they are managing to get there, there are thousands of people dying for this on the other side!

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Sure,

Guys, interestingly, there was an asian lady about 35 years f age along with me (am in Dubai, UAE and she is probably from Philippines) for the tests and x-ray appointment... As we were waiting to be called, i tried to ask her which visa she is applying, is it upfront or requested. Little should she understood, and when i showed my AOR and letters she said she got invitation/application (was not clear) before two months. I wonder how she got the ITA in this challenging time and how they are managing to get there, there are thousands of people dying for this on the other side!
Thank you. You're too kind!

Yes, little do they know what we are battling on this side of the world.

Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi
I am also in same boat. Just confused with whether to go for upfront medicals or not?
I went bcoz my life is literally stuck bcoz of this. Just like my application, it not making any progress due to this.
But i cant blame the system right, as this is the only thing i can do that makes them to go back to file, i did it.

Lets see what happens next!
Pray for the best...!

Reactions: Amiz and CarlCoco