+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Seeing some Folks from Nov 2020 FSW get PR's but none from August AOR. Strange. Wondering if medical expiry is considered a major factor .
Same here. Waiting for re med request but nothing communicated by IRCC. Even security hasn't started.. Was expecting to land by Feb’22 but now god knows.

ambee

May 4, 2021
Has any FSW O with Aug 2020 AOR done an upfront medical? My meds have been expired since August 2021 but I have not heard anything from the IRCC.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Same here. Waiting for re med request but nothing communicated by IRCC. Even security hasn't started.. Was expecting to land by Feb’22 but now god knows.
You will be disappointed very badly if you put a timeline. Aug 2020 applications won't be touched until late 1st quarter or early 2nd quarter of 2022.

Reactions: Amiz

ih01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
For those waiting for GCMS notes, I just received mine. They were requested 34 business days ago. I am FSW-O, COR is New Zealand and AOR was 4th August 2020.

If it's of interest to anyone, a summary of what I can see changed since the last GCMS notes I received in April:
  • Eligibility changed from "Met" to "Passed"
  • Criminality changed from "In Progress" to "Not Started"
  • Medicals are currently expired, and have been since end of July, but the following note is present. It was made by Manila office on 3rd October: "IME Reassessment has been granted and a new medical certificate with a validity of 12 months has been issued in GCMS. Should the applicant not land before the expiry of the medical, a new IME will be required. Please pick up this IME number again in order to update the medical validity on the application"

Overall Statuses are:
  • Eligibility: Passed
  • Criminality: Not started
  • Security: Not started
  • Info Sharing: In progress
Not really sure if anything above is significant, although the Criminality change is a bit weird, but if anyone has any insights in would be appreciated.

I guess I just continue to wait patiently :)

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
For those waiting for GCMS notes, I just received mine. They were requested 34 business days ago. I am FSW-O, COR is New Zealand and AOR was 4th August 2020.

If it's of interest to anyone, a summary of what I can see changed since the last GCMS notes I received in April:
  • Medicals are currently expired, and have been since end of July, but the following note is present. It was made by Manila office on 3rd October: "IME Reassessment has been granted and a new medical certificate with a validity of 12 months has been issued in GCMS. Should the applicant not land before the expiry of the medical, a new IME will be required. Please pick up this IME number again in order to update the medical validity on the application"

Overall Statuses are:
Not really sure if anything above is significant, although the Criminality change is a bit weird, but if anyone has any insights in would be appreciated.

Everything looks good, we just have to wait for our turn.

Reactions: Amiz and ih01

Rexxxx

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020

Overall Statuses are:

Thank you for sharing this.
This would mean your medicals are extended to October 2022.
Is it safe to say your VO is in Manilla?
Also is there an officer remark in Notes section or just from case analyst?

ih01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Thank you for sharing this.
This would mean your medicals are extended to October 2022.
Is it safe to say your VO is in Manilla?
Also is there an officer remark in Notes section or just from case analyst?
I'm not sure - Manilla VO isn't mentioned anywhere else in the notes, it still says my primary office is Ottawa. I also don't live in the region, I am in NZ, not sure if that matters though.

I can't see anything in the notes other than what I pasted originally, so I don't believe there are any officer remarks.

Rash Ma

Feb 8, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Not for me: Aug 2020 AOR, FSW O, Ottawa VO, Meds expired in Aug 2021, no update at all
Absolutely same situation, same VO and AUg 2020 AOR

Reactions: ambee

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
I'm not sure - Manilla VO isn't mentioned anywhere else in the notes, it still says my primary office is Ottawa. I also don't live in the region, I am in NZ, not sure if that matters though.

I can't see anything in the notes other than what I pasted originally, so I don't believe there are any officer remarks.
You didn't try the NZ PR buddy? A few of my friends got the 'Resident Visa' being in India but as you are already there, you must have better options rite

Traveller@world

Jul 17, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon, I'd appreciate if you could advise me what I should do. Here is my timeline:
- August 2020 AOR, FSW Outland
- Medical exam for work permit application in July 2020
- Started my work in Canada on work permit in October 2020, work permit valid for one year
- Extended work permit for another year in March 2021
- Applied for new TRV in April 2021
- Traveled out of Canada in May 2021, continued working from home
- Received several automated emails from June to July quoting my first work permit application number to renew my medical exam, but nothing in my online account.
- Got my TRV approved and stamped in October 2021

Now I need to go back and don't know if I really have to redo the medical exam or not.
Here is part of the email sent:

You are receiving this email because our records at Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) indicate that:
  • you have been approved for a study or work permit;
  • you have a valid temporary resident visa (visitor visa) or an electronic travel authorization (eTA), and a letter of introduction/port of entry letter, and
  • your immigration medical examination results will expire on July 8, 2021:
  • To travel to and enter Canada, you must have valid immigration medical examination results if:
  • you come from a designated country/territory AND plan to stay in Canada for more than 6 months or
  • you plan on studying or working in health care, child or elder care, or primary or secondary education setting.
  • Only panel physicians can complete medical examinations and they are responsible for sending us your results. You will not be able to enter Canada unless you have valid immigration medical examination results. For your records, please request a printout of proof of your examination from the panel physician.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Jiggy128

Oct 2, 2019
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello @legalfalconindia @legalfalcon
Got GSMC Notes Today's Which States as
Below.
Assessments:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Medical:passed- Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final:

On the 3rd page it has regarding security
Can anyone please tell me what does it mean ?

GROUP NAME: 1
Created Date: 2020/05/12 13:10:33
Created By: TC01133
Updated Date: 2021/09/15 16:40:47
Updated By: AQ01168
Group#: 1-KLBAAPV
Name:: PNP 11.2 Met - Ready for Security
Type: PR - Temporary Processing

GSMC NOTES states (New)

GROUP NAME: 1
Created Date: 2020/05/12 13:10:33
Created By: TC01133
Updated Date: 2021/11/03 13:31:36
Updated By: LP6161
Group#: 1-KLBAAPV
Name:: PNP 11.2 Met
Type: PR - Temporary Processing

In Previous Notes there was nothing on Right corner of notes ,now on 3rd Page It's s.15 (1)
Can anyone whether My security has started or nop ,If yeah how long it will in Newnorm timeline ?
Each response will be appreciated