+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

rscape

Mar 2, 2020
AOR: Aug 21 inland CEC single
ADR: they asked RCMP check and submitted around Oct 23,
got an email saying they're reviewing the ADR on Nov 17,
biometrics done on Nov 5,
GCMS notes ordered on Feb 5, received on Mar 7, eligibility - recommended pass, criminality - in progress, security - not started, info sharing - completed
got an ghost update sometime in last week and noticed the ADR changed from "we're reviewing..." to "N/A", while on status it still says the most recent update is Oct 13, medical passed
hope that's a good sign.
updates:

Apr 7, received an email titled "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal", asking to confirm my main email and date of entering Canada.
replied immediately, and account created 20 min later.

Apr 9, photo uploaded

Apr 13, eCOPR can be downloaded, photo for PR card still in review

Nishchay_23

Jan 27, 2010
Hi Guys,

i have been watching all the posts.
finally i got a call from my agent today. My application got approved.

AOR - 20th Aug 2020

Medical passed - 8th Oct 2020

Approved- 9th April 2021 (background check passed 8th Oct 2020 updated on the portal 9th April 2021 :oops:)

waiting for CoPR.
All the best to all of you guys.
Yes, CEC inland

jitesh2013

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
CEC Outland Aug 31st, VO - Ottawa, NOC 1123, Ghost update on April 8th but no news yet. No GCMS notes ordered.
What's your status? Have you ordered the GCMS yet?
I ordered gcms notes in December, submitted webform request in March got reply after 3 weeks, my consultant said they replied that your new passport is updated, they didn't replied with status of each stage.

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I am sure most of you are familiar with this link.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Do you think if we raise a complaint (right side of the webpage) urging them to process FSW-Inland applications, we may be able to bring it to their notice that not all inland applicants are CEC?
Do you think it is worth a try?

Comment on what you think

P.S.
@Deepa52 @mg3835 @mike93 since I know you are FSW-Inland applicants, I think you guys should certainly leave a feedback/complaint for IRCC.
Has anyone tried this complaint form before? I'm FSW inland too, and have been waiting for 8 months now. It's so frustrating that IRCC treat FSW inland and outland as the same, while I'm working my ass off to keep paying taxes as CEC candidates.

hediehksh

Aug 7, 2019
Has anyone tried this complaint form before? I'm FSW inland too, and have been waiting for 8 months now. It's so frustrating that IRCC treat FSW inland and outland as the same, while I'm working my ass off to keep paying taxes as CEC candidates.
I did, as a suggestion, not a complaint; I know other FSW inland applicants did as well. Not that anyone will read it or anything.

Reactions: mnukkiral

animhossain1989

May 13, 2017
Seems like there are quite a few of us here. I have left a feedback using that link, also wrote an email to the minister. No idea if anyone actually reads these things but I have got to try something. So tired.