+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hi @starlordavuthu . I am not in Canada currently and I heard getting through from Outside Canada to IRCC is a bigger hassle ? Do let me know what the best way is to get in touch through phone.
Sure, install Textnow app on your phone and register with an email account. Decline auto detect location option (this is for Andriod phones not sure about iPhones), enter any Canada area code for e.g. 416 (Toronto) you will see Canada flag next to the number.

Click continue and pick any free number. Voila, now you can call any Canadian number for free including IRCC. Dial 888 242 2100 (you might have to lookup the number to call IRCC) and follow instructions. You would need your UCI, application no, DOB and lot of patience lol. It may take anywhere from 20 mins to 2 hours to connect to an agent. Keep trying until machine says your wait is blah blah...

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Any EE-PNP inland here who got stucked in background check and haven't received any RPRF yet?
Anybody here got their medical extended? mine does i guess, coz before in my account it was showing medical passed Oct 20, 2020 and from couple of weeks now its showing u don't need medicals right now..

Grace1234

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Anybody here got their medical extended? mine does i guess, coz before in my account it was showing medical passed Oct 20, 2020 and from couple of weeks now its showing u don't need medicals right now..
I also had my medical passed October 24, 2020 is your application EE PNP?

anonymous001

Feb 5, 2021
Hello Everyone,i come bearing very very happy news!!!!!!

AOR-Aug 31st Cec Inland +1 Dependent(Spouse)
Vo-Ottawa
Medical-15 Oct
Biometrics-17 Nov
1st GU-8th April
2nd GU-10th April
Approval&Copr letter in portal-10th April
A huge thanks to all of you,this group kept me going.Its a hell of a journey,all i know is the end is "fruitful"
All the best to you all !!!

Aug 31 AOR

Nov 9, 2020
Hello Everyone,i come bearing very very happy news!!!!!!

AOR-Aug 31st Cec Inland +1 Dependent(Spouse)
Vo-Ottawa
Medical-15 Oct
Biometrics-17 Nov
1st GU-8th April
2nd GU-10th April
Approval&Copr letter in portal-10th April
A huge thanks to all of you,this group kept me going.Its a hell of a journey,all i know is the end is "fruitful"
All the best to you all !!!
Congrats!! I got 1st GU April - 8th April but no second. AOR - Aug 31st CEC outland VO-Ottawa, Medical 20 Oct
Hopefully, mine comes soon too.

SSK1993

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Anyone here has any idea how long does it take to get the COPR letter in the portal?
I got my approval update on 31st March, still waiting on the letter.
Thank you

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hi friends

I am a PNP FSW INLAND, and my AOR was in August 27, I am working in a full time job for my PNP since Dec 2019 , last time I called CIC they said eligibility has been passed do you guys know if I have to stay in this job by the time I get Copr? I want to work in my own private practice and leave this full time job that I have for last 1 year and 4 months :(

ProfessorAugust

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Unknown
AOR Received.
August,2020
Hi friends

I am a PNP FSW INLAND, and my AOR was in August 27, I am working in a full time job for my PNP since Dec 2019 , last time I called CIC they said eligibility has been passed do you guys know if I have to stay in this job by the time I get Copr? I want to work in my own private practice and leave this full time job that I have for last 1 year and 4 months :(
You have to keep working until you get copr,
Btw did you ask them if your criminality and security are passed too? And when dir you call last time. Whats your visa office?

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
You have to keep working until you get copr,
Btw did you ask them if your criminality and security are passed too? And when dir you call last time. Whats your visa office?
Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate :) the agent said criminality is on progress but they didn't say anything about security, I don't know why I was so nervous that I forgot to ask more questions, I contacted them on Feb 29 , unfortunately I forgot to ask my visa office, do you have any idea how long it might take o hear back from them after my eligibility has been passed?