+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

anonymous001

Feb 5, 2021
Does the GU last for one day or is it just a one-time thing? Today I have seen a message saying that "your profile has been updated" and when I logged into CIC again the status changed back to "submitted". Is it a technical glitch or considered so-called GU?

CEC outland, AOR Aug 31
It’s a GU,means someone has worked on your file or you might have passed all stages.Same thing happened to my friend,you can call them and enquire about the same.Best luck!

Aug 31 AOR

Nov 9, 2020
It’s a GU,means someone has worked on your file or you might have passed all stages.Same thing happened to my friend,you can call them and enquire about the same.Best luck!
also, can you please share about the response
One more thing, how long did it take for your friend to receive the PPR after the ghost update?

anonymous001

Feb 5, 2021
AOR Aug 31st CEC Inland + 1 Dependent (Spouse)
Medical:Oct 15
Biometrics:Nov 17
Criminality:Finalizing (as per the last talk with agent on 31/3)
Security :In progress
Info Sharing:Complete
Got GU in the evening,saw in the profile -Application/Profile Updated !

Reactions: Kerikeri

tejaspan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
FYI

My friend from AOR Aug. 24th CEC inland living in Brampton, Ontario, no dependent got his approval yesterday 8th April.

Not sure about visa office.

So they are working...

Reactions: Tintin and Snowy

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hello Aug AOR Members,

I am just about to submit a webform requesting for info about the sstatus of my application.
CEC Outalnd. Aug 13 AOR . Medicals Passed Twice Oct 2020 & Mar 2021. Three GUs.
Please let me know if this message is fine for submitting the webform.

Dear Officer,

Subject - Requesting for current status of PR Application and VisaOffice name.

I am writing this message requesting you to kindly let me know about the current status of our application. I understand that the processing times have been affected due to the pandemic. But since it has been about 8 months and exceeded normal processing times I would be grateful if you could let me know about the current Stages of our application i.e Eligibility ,Background and Security of both mine (STAR LORD) and that of my wife's. (GAMORA THANOS). Can you also please mention the name of the VisaOffice that is processing our Application?
Thanks in advance. Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,
Star Lord

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hello Aug AOR Members,

I am just about to submit a webform requesting for info about the sstatus of my application.
CEC Outalnd. Aug 13 AOR . Medicals Passed Twice Oct 2020 & Mar 2021. Three GUs.
Please let me know if this message is fine for submitting the webform.

Dear Officer,

Subject - Requesting for current status of PR Application and VisaOffice name.

I am writing this message requesting you to kindly let me know about the current status of our application. I understand that the processing times have been affected due to the pandemic. But since it has been about 8 months and exceeded normal processing times I would be grateful if you could let me know about the current Stages of our application i.e Eligibility ,Background and Security of both mine (STAR LORD) and that of my wife's. (GAMORA THANOS). Can you also please mention the name of the VisaOffice that is processing our Application?
Thanks in advance. Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,
Star Lord
Why dont you just call them?