+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Zeekeem

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Hi Guys,
I am Aor Aug 27th EE AINP. Just got this email from IRCC now.

Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE) application.
If you are a representative, please share this important information with your clients.

Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.

Keep us informed of your situation
While you wait, please contact us to let us know of any changes in your application, such as a change to your situation or contact information.

Important information about Canada’s travel restrictions due to COVID-19
To protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions are in place for individuals travelling to Canada. Even when your application is complete, you may not be able to travel to Canada right away. As the COVID-19 situation changes, we regularly update our website. Visit the coronavirus disease page on the IRCC website to find the latest information before you make travel plans, and again before departing for Canada, to avoid being denied boarding or entry in Canada.

We are sorry to keep you waiting and thank you for your patience,

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Anyone got the same email?. My Application was last updated Oct 19th when medical was passed!. I hope they start processing EE PNP Applications soon.

Tintin and Snowy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Hi Guys,

Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE) application.
If you are a representative, please share this important information with your clients.

Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.

While you wait, please contact us to let us know of any changes in your application, such as a change to your situation or contact information.

To protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions are in place for individuals travelling to Canada. Even when your application is complete, you may not be able to travel to Canada right away. As the COVID-19 situation changes, we regularly update our website. Visit the coronavirus disease page on the IRCC website to find the latest information before you make travel plans, and again before departing for Canada, to avoid being denied boarding or entry in Canada.

Sincerely,

Anyone got the same email?. My Application was last updated Oct 19th when medical was passed!. I hope they start processing EE PNP Applications soon.
Many August AOR got it.

Reactions: Zeekeem

Deeeeeep

Nov 10, 2020
Hello guys!
AOR 4th Aug
Med 24 Sep
Biometrics 1 Dec
Visa office Ottawa

I had ordered my GCMS in February which read eligibility recommended passed and criminality passed by the file officer. However, I haven’t got any update from them afterwards.

On 11th March, I got family information request update. I’m wondering if anybody else got the same request.
Kind of lost here!! Will appreciate your help ;)

Aug 31 AOR

Nov 9, 2020
Hi Guys,

Dear client,

Sincerely,

I am CEC outland. I got it. AOR Aug 31

Osama.H

Jan 6, 2021
Hi, can anyone tell why IRCC is processing CEC applications and FSW applications are not being processed? My AOR is 1st August 2020 and there is no update.

Osama.H

Jan 6, 2021
Hi, can anyone tell why IRCC is processing CEC applications and FSW applications are not being processed? My AOR is 1st August 2020 and there is no update

HongKong_EE2020

Sep 1, 2020
Hi, can anyone tell why IRCC is processing CEC applications and FSW applications are not being processed? My AOR is 1st August 2020 and there is no update.
Because they are prioritising applicants who are not affected by travel restrictions and most of the CEC applicants are inland, while most of FSW applicants are living outside Canada.

Reactions: Osama.H

anonymous001

Feb 5, 2021
Hi Guys,

Dear client,

Sincerely,

Got the same email twice
Aor:Aug 31st cec inland

Reactions: Prateek1193