+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Hi everyone!!

Application Approved.

Got GU on Saturday, got busy and did not get a chance to call them. Called them today and Application Approved!

AOR Aug 16, 2020. VO - Ottawa. Rest all details in signature.

(For people who browse without loging in or who browse on phone and can't see the signature, you can see the signature by going into my profile, if you want to :) !

singhaj

Feb 7, 2016
Med's Done....
07-09-2020
Sydney
All passed except security
Are u pnp inland? What is your last status? Sydney?
PNP AINP EE Inland applicant My AOR Aug 25, 2020. Biometrics and MEP passed since November 9, 2020. Every time I call they says Criminality in progress, information sharing completed, Eligibility and security not started. No updates on file since November, my Visa office is Etobicoke. Couple days back medical was expired and CIC agent said they may extend medical results. Not sure man what’s going on it’s been 7 months now

• Wow
Reactions: amosi

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Sorry to hear that. We all stuck for no reason . I understand covid affected but They need to give us a timeline based on workloads.

singhaj

Feb 7, 2016
Med's Done....
07-09-2020
Sorry to hear that. We all stuck for no reason . I understand covid affected but They need to give us a timeline based on workloads.
That is true, They need to prioritize all the inland applications not only CEC, I think that would be fair!

Jarell

Sep 4, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I just spoke to IRCC agent and she told me that we need to wait at least 3 weeks after we receive approval for the COPR PDF. If we do not get it after 3 weeks, we need to call and inform them.
Ok. Thanks for sharing this information. After this experience my patience level should be perfect

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Hi everyone!!

Application Approved.

Got GU on Saturday, got busy and did not get a chance to call them. Called them today and Application Approved!

(For people who browse without loging in or who browse on phone and can't see the signature, you can see the signature by going into my profile, if you want to :) !
Got COPR.
AOR Aug 16, 2020.

Rest details in signature (for non-logged in users signature can we viewed by going into my profile).

Further to my post above, happy to report, status changed in my online account to approved and COPR attached. Good luck everyone and see you in 'PR card timelines' and 'citizenship' threads.

Thankyou sooo much @legalfalcon and @caipsnotes .

Divya_sukhwal

Oct 8, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi everyone!!

Application Approved.

Reactions: kbharath

Divya_sukhwal

Oct 8, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hey I saw your signature and that you received your COPR today.
Congratulations!
Can you please share when you received the email for COPR? And when did you receive the update for Approval. I have similar timelines, but I haven’t received any updates yet.