+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi guys,
Just a quick qstn, is there problem if the funds fall below the required amt due to fluctuations in exchange rates? I had more than enough amnt at the time of application and the CAD keep on going up and up after my AOR, i always fund my account as soon as i see a variation. In general, would this be a concern?

My profile:
My Aor 13 Aug 2020
Fsw outland
Med passed Sep 3
Bio done Sep 7
No updates since...

@legalfalcon could u pls check?

DreamerT

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hi everyone...I raised a web form 2 weeks ago and received the following reply..
1) application currently meets the eligibility requirements- you maybe contacted if additional info needed.
2)security background verification has not been initiated
3) criminal background verification is currently valid 4)VO- CIO Sydney- Nova Scotia

Does this mean that I have passed eligibility and criminality
What is usually covered under security and how much time does it take on an average these days?
@legalfalcon appreciate ur comments..
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

DreamCanadian2020

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-10-2020
Hi guys,
Just a quick qstn, is there problem if the funds fall below the required amt due to fluctuations in exchange rates? I had more than enough amnt at the time of application and the CAD keep on going up and up after my AOR, i always fund my account as soon as i see a variation. In general, would this be a concern?

My profile:
My Aor 13 Aug 2020
Fsw outland
Med passed Sep 3
Bio done Sep 7
No updates since...

Looks like only Inland applications are being processed at full capacity..cic website say there can be significant delays with outlanders.

Reactions: Risingstar13

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hi guys,

My profile:
My Aor 13 Aug 2020
Fsw outland
Med passed Sep 3
Bio done Sep 7
No updates since...

You need to maintain minimum required funds, if the amount falls below you need to add more which you are already doing and no there wont be any concerns.

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hello Guys,
When I logged in to check my profile I saw the status as Application profile/updated and then when I went in to check the updates it still is the same.
Is this what is called as a Ghost Update ? Thiis is a second such update after submitting biometrics.

CEC Outland
AOR Aug 13
Medicals Passed : Oct 2 2020
BiometricsDone : March 2021 Both me and my spouse.

I haven't called or raised a webform yet.

Currently the status is :
Elegibility : We arereviewing whether.......
Medicals: Passed
Biometrics: Done
ADR: We do not need..
Background : We are processing.....

Should I call or raise a webform ? I haven't ordered any GCMS notes yet.

Thanks

Reactions: dhruvbajaj39

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Hello Guys,
When I logged in to check my profile I saw the status as Application profile/updated and then when I went in to check the updates it still is the same.
Is this what is called as a Ghost Update ? Thiis is a second such update after submitting biometrics.

CEC Outland
AOR Aug 13

Thanks
Yes. This is a ghost update. You should order GCMS notes as web forms tend to have generic responses mostly.

Reactions: Tivativalu

Minister D

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hello Guys,

CEC Outland
AOR Aug 13

Thanks
You are correct that’s a ghost update. The fastest way to know what was updated is to call and check. GCMS notes is going to take atleast a month.

jyotisc

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Montreal Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello Guys,

CEC Outland
AOR Aug 13

Thanks
You can expect to receive COPR soon :) for us we saw Ghost update last Friday and received a COPR update on Tuesday

Aug 31 AOR

Nov 9, 2020
You can expect to receive COPR soon :) for us we saw Ghost update last Friday and received a COPR update on Tuesday
Glad that CEC outland apps are being processed. AOR 31ㄴ녀ㅔㄷㄱ
Hello Guys,

CEC Outland
AOR Aug 13

Thanks
Super glad that CEC outland is being processed. I am still waiting for my app to be approved. Everything is in progress. CEC outland, AOR Aug 31. Please keep me posted. Good luck!

Henry95

Jul 14, 2020
Hello Guys,

CEC Outland
AOR Aug 13

Thanks

Unfortunately, this most likely won't be the case for Outlanders like us. I received a webform response stating that my Eligibility was pass and both Security and Criminal were valid on Feb 8th. I got extremely hopeful and thought my COPR was coming when I got a ghost update about a week later. It has been over a month now and I'm still waiting.

Just don't get your hope up too much just to get disappointed like I did o_O

CEC outlander, AOR Aug 8th.

Reactions: jitesh2013

DreamCanadian2020

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-10-2020
Hello Everyone,

Super excited to announce that myself and my wife got CoPR today.

Express entry draw cutoff score- 478
AOR -Aug 9
Dependents - 1 (wife)
NOC - 2174
Upfront RCMP
Biometrics exempt
VO: Ottawa

1st GU (Received email saying new message is waiting on ur application and application status changed to Application/Profile Updated) - Sept 30- Medicals Passed
2nd GU (No email, application status changed to Application/Profile Updated) - Nov 5 - Biometrics Passed
3rd GU (No email, application status changed to Application/Profile Updated) - Mar 18 - Eligibility Passed, Criminality Passed and Security Not Started
4th GU (No email, application status changed to Application/Profile Updated) - Mar 19 - Eligibility Passed, Criminality Passed and Security Passed
5th GU (Receiver email and application status changed to Application/Profile Updated) - Approved

An hour back, I got an email saying 'you have a new message waiting on your application' and to my surprise, its our CoPR documents attached with Approved application status. Subsequently, we received emails from CIC Ottawa requesting photos for the PR Card.

Even my friend got CoPR a while back. Here are his application details:

AOR -Aug 8
Dependents - 1 (wife)
NOC - 2171
Upfront RCMP
Biometrics exempt

Note: We have never applied for any GCMS notes, but used to call the helpline at least once every month (after medicals passed update). And, we still haven't received our Biometrics refund yet.

It was a super long wait for us and many thanks to this forum for the much needed moral support. I wish best of luck to everyone waiting and really hope you guys get your CoPR sooner.

ask_yo_girl_about_me

Jul 9, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Super excited to announce that myself and my wife got CoPR today.

AOR -Aug 9
Dependents - 1 (wife)
NOC - 2174
Upfront RCMP
Biometrics exempt

1st GU (Received email saying new message is waiting on ur application and application status changed to Application/Profile Updated) - Sept 30- Medicals Passed
2nd GU (No email, application status changed to Application/Profile Updated) - Nov 5 - Biometrics Passed
3rd GU (No email, application status changed to Application/Profile Updated) - Mar 18 - Eligibility Passed, Criminality Passed and Security Not Started
4th GU (No email, application status changed to Application/Profile Updated) - Mar 19 - Eligibility Passed, Criminality Passed and Security Passed
5th GU (Receiver email and application status changed to Application/Profile Updated) - Approved

An hour back, I got an email saying 'you have a new message waiting on your application' and to my surprise, its our CoPR documents attached with Approved application status. Subsequently, we received emails from CIC Ottawa requesting photos for the PR Card.

Even my friend got CoPR a while back. Here are his application details:

AOR -Aug 8
Dependents - 1 (wife)
NOC - 2171
Upfront RCMP
Biometrics exempt

Note: We have never applied for any GCMS notes, but used to call the helpline at least once every month (after medicals passed update). And, we still haven't received our Biometrics refund yet.

It was a super long wait for us and many thanks to this forum for the much needed moral support. I wish best of luck to everyone waiting and really hope you guys get your CoPR sooner.
Was your security passed in a day?