I finally received my COPR yesterday! My timeline:
AOR: August 6
CEC inland, single applicant
VO: Ottawa
1st GU: September 24 (medical passed)
2nd GU: November 3 (biometrics)
3rd GU: March 12 (all passed)
COPR: March 16

My file was stuck at the eligibility: recommended pass, criminality: in progress, security: not started, state for the longest time. Then on March 12th, I received a GU and called IRCC to learn that my file was still open but all stages had been passed. I finally received my COPR letter in the portal and via email on March 16th.

Good luck to everyone still waiting! I hope everyone receives their COPR soon! All of you have been really helpful :)

Aug 31 AOR

Nov 9, 2020
A quick question: From what date will my Canadian work experience be calculated when I create my Express Entry profile?

Is the below answer correct? Any help?

✅ Answer: Your work experience will count from the last 3 years from the date your profile has been created and entered the Express Entry pool - not from the date you receive the Invitation to Apply (ITA).

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Finally i see the application was approved and COPR number generated. But yet to receive the COPR by email. Thanks for all the assistance guys, hoping to see all the august folks getting there COPR asap.
AOR - Aug 7, CEC with 2 dependents.

@legalfalcon - One clarification, my son’s travel document number was seen updated on my name as well in the approved section along with the COPR document number (COPR number is different for everyone). Do i need to request IRCC to update the correct travel document number on file and do i need to worry about this much as I understand COPR document or PR card will not have travel document number or passport number printed. Please clarify.

Thanks in advance.
Congratulations! May I know your NOC and Visa Office, please?

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
COPR number updated in IRCC portal but not recieved COPR document

Aor: Aug 9th 2020
Med passed: Sept. 28, 2020
Biometric: exempted
Cec inland + 1 dependent (inland)
Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Security: passed
GU1- January 6th
GU2-March 12th
COPR document number updated -16th March
Amazing. I'm so happy for you. May I know your NOC and Visa Office, please?

GauriB

Nov 19, 2020
Might be a dumb thing to ask but just to confirm. If inland applicant gets ITA in FSW draw but was eligible for CEC as well, is he FSW or CEC category?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi All, @caipsnotes

I just called IRCC this morning, the agent told me that Eligibility, Security and Criminality are all passed. The VO is Ottawa - I am FSW-Inland applicant, can anyone tell me what the next steps are in the processing of the application?

Thanks
That's great progress, there may be some more waiting but the end is in sight

Reactions: mg3835