+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

KingMoe1

Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone, called IRCC for the first time today and I was told that my application is completed and my biometric fees will be refunded. I called today because I got a ghost update yesterday.

Aor: Aug 10th 2020
Med passed: Sept. 28 2020
Bil: exempted
Cec inland + 1 dependent (inland)
Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Security: passed

Just waiting for the golden email now.

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Hello everyone, called IRCC for the first time today and I was told that my application is completed and my biometric fees will be refunded. I called today because I got a ghost update yesterday.

Nice.... Congrats

pdpd

Mar 15, 2021
Mine AOR august 2 I had 2ghost updates on March 8th and March 10th. Even mine eligibility criminality security are passed. Agent told me it’s technically passed. They just have to finalize. He even told me it’s taking 2-3 weeks to get copr. I heard it’s taking a month to get copr letter.
Right. Let's hope for the earliest. Thanks :)

Reactions: Naddy123

mike93

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Did anyone else called IRCC having AOR between 21 August and 30 August? VO - Toronto
I did last Friday - nothing new - same status since early January
AOR - 31 AUG 2021
FSW Inland
Eligibility - passed
Security - in progress
Criminality - not started
VO Ottawa

Prinx2020

Jul 9, 2020
I did last Friday - nothing new - same status since early January
AOR - 31 AUG 2021
FSW Inland
Eligibility - passed
Security - in progress
Criminality - not started
VO Ottawa
They are on not working on FSW inland applications. So it doesn’t matter when one even applied. They are more focused on CEC applications.

Aug 31 AOR

Nov 9, 2020
They are on not working on FSW inland applications. So it doesn’t matter when one even applied. They are more focused on CEC applications.
How about CEC outland? Do you think VO is working on their apps along with CEC inland or being treated as FSW apps?

Buik84

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
13-05-2020
AOR Received.
23-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-10-2020
Did anyone else called IRCC having AOR between 21 August and 30 August? VO - Toronto
I sent a webform - nothing new - same status since early November
AOR - 23 AUG 2020
PNP EE Inland
Eligibility - not started
Security - not started
Criminality - in progress
Info sharing - in progress
VO Etobicoke

• Sad
Reactions: upon and Pnay16

Aks15

Dec 20, 2020
Finally i see the application was approved and COPR number generated. But yet to receive the COPR by email. Thanks for all the assistance guys, hoping to see all the august folks getting there COPR asap.
AOR - Aug 7, CEC with 2 dependents.

@legalfalcon - One clarification, my son’s travel document number was seen updated on my name as well in the approved section along with the COPR document number (COPR number is different for everyone). Do i need to request IRCC to update the correct travel document number on file and do i need to worry about this much as I understand COPR document or PR card will not have travel document number or passport number printed. Please clarify.

Thanks in advance.

jyotisc

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Montreal Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa

Have you received any mail for COPR or only updated copr number in portal?

jyotisc

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Montreal Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Finally i see the application was approved and COPR number generated. But yet to receive the COPR by email. Thanks for all the assistance guys, hoping to see all the august folks getting there COPR asap.
AOR - Aug 7, CEC with 2 dependents.

@legalfalcon - One clarification, my son’s travel document number was seen updated on my name as well in the approved section along with the COPR document number (COPR number is different for everyone). Do i need to request IRCC to update the correct travel document number on file and do i need to worry about this much as I understand COPR document or PR card will not have travel document number or passport number printed. Please clarify.

Thanks in advance.
Have you received the mail?

IndianinToronto

Mar 4, 2021
Hi All, @legalfalcon, @caipsnotes

I just called IRCC this morning, the agent told me that Eligibility, Security and Criminality are all passed. The VO is Ottawa - I am FSW-Inland applicant, can anyone tell me what the next steps are in the processing of the application?

Thanks
Hi did you receive any update on your application? I am in the same situation, agent said that decision has been since last Friday made but no updates on portal.