+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MTharwat94

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
COPR in mycic profile today! In total shock.

- ADR changed to "Not Applicable" on Nov 18.
- Ghost Update on Nov 19. Called IRCC in the afternoon Nov 19, she said everything has passed. I did not believe her because last Thursday even eligibility had not begun. But then she said Eligibility passed on 18th, and security on 19th.
- COPR this morning Nov 20.

No phone call landing, no email questions, just CoPR directly in profile, with instructions to mail photographs to IRCC Edmonton.
Congratulationssssss, very happy & excited for all august peeps

Royalsandhuz

Dec 13, 2018
Just called IRCC and they said my criminality check is in progress
Eligibility not started
Security not started
VO windsor
Why others have eligibility passed first and mine is this way?

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Many congratulations to you !! Very happy for you! We discussed only 2 days ago how the RR for stat question take longer than other application and your was processed in an amazing speed!
Thank you—and indeed! I hope this provides some solace to others with prior visa refusals.

Reactions: 0Canada

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
Kindly advise.

I got an ADR November 2 for schedule 4- provincial nominee, which they gave me deadline of November 7 to submit but submitted immediately on November 2. I submited on my cic account as requested in the letter. Then I got a ghost update which resulted to status change to the additional document you provided has been uploaded.

Uptill now the status still showing uploaded. It seems to me that the officer has not looked at the document submitted.

I am thinking I should resend with web form. Maybe that will call attention to it. I read that people get review of ADR at most few days after submission from forums.

Kindly assist with your input. Thank you.

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Kindly advise.

I got an ADR November 2 for schedule 4- provincial nominee, which they gave me deadline of November 7 to submit but submitted immediately on November 2. I submited on my cic account as requested in the letter. Then I got a ghost update which resulted to status change to the additional document you provided has been uploaded.

Uptill now the status still showing uploaded. It seems to me that the officer has not looked at the document submitted.

I am thinking I should resend with web form. Maybe that will call attention to it. I read that people get review of ADR at most few days after submission from forums.

Kindly assist with your input. Thank you.
Hey. My ADR was showing "uploaded" until the end. It never went to "is being reviewed", it changed to Not Applicable on the day my eligibility passed. I got my copr two days later. And I am not the only one. There are many, many others I know whose ADRs just never change until the end. This does not mean nobody looked at it. Just that the officer may not have manually changed it to "reviewed" or "n/a". Don't worry about it. Next time you call IRCC, just ask the agent if they can see the ADR you uploaded on their end. That's all you can do.

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
You had prior visa denials? I thought those usually take longer
They often do, it seems. They especially seem to take longer if they go to the Montreal office, which most review required applications seem to go to—because of backlog, I think. I strongly believe I got lucky because Montreal moved my file to a different VO for work redistribution reasons.