Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Congratulation! Do you know when your security started?
Thank you! Assuming that security does not start until eligibility is passed, and my eligibility passed on Nov 18, I assume that security was initiated on Nov 18 too. The agent confirmed I passed security on the morning of Nov 19, so it took one day for security to pass.

I think the biggest positive some of us can take from this is that it's okay if your eligibility and security seems to not have even begun when others' are reporting a recommended pass and pass much before you. Because if the application is fine and everything is in order, it can pass super quickly once they do open the file to look at it.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
COPR in mycic profile today! In total shock.

ADR changed to "Not Applicable" on Nov 18.
Ghost Update on Nov 19. Called IRCC in the afternoon Nov 19, she said everything has passed. I did not believe her because last Thursday even eligibility had not begun. But then she said Eligibility passed on 18th, and security on 19th.
COPR this morning Nov 20.

No phone call landing, no email questions, just CoPR directly in profile, with instructions to mail photographs to IRCC Edmonton.
Congrats!

Reactions: Kerikeri

rokie

May 2, 2020

Ghost Update on Nov 19. Called IRCC in the afternoon Nov 19, she said everything has passed. I did not believe her because last Thursday even eligibility had not begun. But then she said Eligibility passed on 18th, and security on 19th.

No phone call landing, no email questions, just CoPR directly in profile, with instructions to mail photographs to IRCC Edmonton.
Congrats

Reactions: mknox

Petzold

Aug 27, 2020
Thank you! Assuming that security does not start until eligibility is passed, and my eligibility passed on Nov 18, I assume that security was initiated on Nov 18 too. The agent confirmed I passed security on the morning of Nov 19, so it took one day for security to pass.

I think the biggest positive some of us can take from this is that it's okay if your eligibility and security seems to not have even begun when others' are reporting a recommended pass and pass much before you. Because if the application is fine and everything is in order, it can pass super quickly once they do open the file to look at it.
You got your COPR way ahead of me too! hahaha

Really happy for you!

Treasure59

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
And there you were worried about your progress. This is good news, Congratulations!!

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
And there you were worried about your progress. This is good news, Congratulations!!
Haha yeah, I had a complex application for many, many reasons! Glad it is over. I might annoy the group later with regard to what is happening with people who have outland dependents, but I think I will give it a rest for today at least! Good luck to everybody.

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA

congrats...

zhou79685

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
AOR Received.
16-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
AOR: 12 Aug 2020
MEP/BIL/ADR requested: 6 Oct 2020
ADR submitted: 7 Oct 2020 and 22 Oct 2020
Biometric done: 4 Nov 2020
Called today: Eligibility: Recommended pass
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not started
CEC Inland.
Hi, when did you know Security not started? How long will it take from not started to COPR? THanks

myfic

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020

- ADR changed to "Not Applicable" on Nov 18.
- Ghost Update on Nov 19. Called IRCC in the afternoon Nov 19, she said everything has passed. I did not believe her because last Thursday even eligibility had not begun. But then she said Eligibility passed on 18th, and security on 19th.
- COPR this morning Nov 20.

Many congratulations to you !! Very happy for you! We discussed only 2 days ago how the RR for stat question take longer than other application and your was processed in an amazing speed!