Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi all,
Fsw outland
AOR : 13/08/2020
Med passed : Sep 3
Biometrics completed : Sepp 7
Timeline: 51% complete....

Still, eligibility is not passed and they haven't started my background check yet. Is this a normal timeframe or something wrong somewhere?

anoopsngh95

Sep 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-08-2020
Hi all,
Fsw outland
AOR : 13/08/2020
Med passed : Sep 3
Biometrics completed : Sepp 7
Timeline: 51% complete....

Still, eligibility is not passed and they haven't started my background check yet. Is this a normal timeframe or something wrong somewhere?
Judging by your username, I'm guessing you're from India, if yes, how did you get your biometric done with all the VFS centers closed?
Also, to check really if eligibility is passed or not, you can call IRCC helpline to ask for more accurate information.
My AOR is 11th August as well and I called them on Friday, and they told me that for me, eligibility has been passed.

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Judging by your username, I'm guessing you're from India, if yes, how did you get your biometric done with all the VFS centers closed?
Also, to check really if eligibility is passed or not, you can call IRCC helpline to ask for more accurate information.
My AOR is 11th August as well and I called them on Friday, and they told me that for me, eligibility has been passed.
Bro,
Am in Dubai now, that's how i was able to complete biometrics....

Is it showing on ur ircc account that ur eligibility is passed or yet to update?
I tried to call them, but they are not connecting me to the customer service officer, just telling me the status interactove voice as per my online account and hanging up.

anoopsngh95

Sep 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-08-2020
Bro,
Am in Dubai now, that's how i was able to complete biometrics....

Is it showing on ur ircc account that ur eligibility is passed or yet to update?
I tried to call them, but they are not connecting me to the customer service officer, just telling me the status interactove voice as per my online account and hanging up.
Try calling them during their office hours from 9-4 PM, and after the automated voice message, there will be an option to talk to an agent. He will be able to tell you the exact status.

Also, regarding the biometrics, did you go to Dubai just to give your biometrics are you currently residing there?

Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Try calling them during their office hours from 9-4 PM, and after the automated voice message, there will be an option to talk to an agent. He will be able to tell you the exact status.

Also, regarding the biometrics, did you go to Dubai just to give your biometrics are you currently residing there?
I tried a few times for last 3-4 weeks. Samething happened throughout my attempts... I am here in connection with my work bro.

Can u pls clarify whether it is showing on ur online account or not? (Eligibility passed)

Reactions: anoopsngh95

anoopsngh95

Sep 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-08-2020
I tried few times for last 3-4 weeks. Samething happened throughout my attempts... I am here in connection with my work bro.

Can u pls clarify whether it is showing on ur online account or not? (Eligibility passed)
In my account, it doesn't show eligibility passed.

Reactions: OnceMore

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
In my account, it doesn't show eligibility passed.
Ok
I will try calling again tomorrow...
I heard that they will open in India after 2 weeks... My friend is waiting for biometrics for Australia and his timeframe is ending in 9 days. He is currently under quarantine. We are trying to find a solution there, vfs guys are asking us to contact counslate or high commission.

Anyway, all the best!

Reactions: anoopsngh95

Jo1984

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I tried a few times for last 3-4 weeks. Samething happened throughout my attempts... I am here in connection with my work bro.

Just to confirm your eligibility will appear as "in progress" in your account until a final decision has been made on your application. So the only way to find out if it has been passed or not is to contact IRCC.