FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
Sorry my responses are not coherent kindof, I tried calling IRCC using the dingtone app and I couldn't get to speak with an agent as I was told that they are busy with other calls, so my status was read to me by the computer instead. But I will still try to call tomorrow
Yeah, the status the computer reads to you, is literally what you see on your profile, it’s automated. To know the actual status, you’d have to call or raise CSE or order GCMS for clearer information

Hibeekhay

Oct 6, 2020
Yeah, the status the computer reads to you, is literally what you see on your profile, it’s automated. To know the actual status, you’d have to call or raise CSE or order GCMS for clearer information
I will do just that thanks a bunch

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
I just received a ghost update, my 3rd one (2nd one kicked start IP2). Fingers crossed!

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Unlike the first 2 GUs which changed the background check message to IP1 and IP2 respectively, for this GU, nothing was changed.
Hi @joconstantine . If you don't mind can you explain what IP1 and IP2 are ? As far as I know.. It's the R10(Completeless Check) , Medicals , Criminality & Security and Eligibility in that order of status changes that happen in an application.

Just wondering what IP2 and IP1 are. Sorry if I am asking a silly question. :) And all the best for your application. Seems like it is moving at a good pace!

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Hi @joconstantine . If you don't mind can you explain what IP1 and IP2 are ? As far as I know.. It's the R10(Completeless Check) , Medicals , Criminality & Security and Eligibility in that order of status changes that happen in an application.

Just wondering what IP2 and IP1 are. Sorry if I am asking a silly question. :) And all the best for your application. Seems like it is moving at a good pace!
Hi, IP1, IP2 and Ghost Update are just unofficial terms used in online forums to describe the behavior of our applications. And of course, these are just speculations.

You can read more here
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/

Reactions: Tivativalu

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hi, IP1, IP2 and Ghost Update are just unofficial terms used in online forums to describe the behavior of our applications. And of course, these are just speculations.

You can read more here
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/
Can you please tell me.. what stage I am at :

Eligibility: We are reviewing
Medicals : Passed
Biometrics : We need your Biometrics to process your aplication (VACs in India remain closed. Not sure if this will affect the processing)
Additional Documents: We don't need. (CEC Outland. I was in Canada for more than 2.5 years. Waiting to see if I get a request for RCMP Document)
Background : We are processing your BG check.

I've noticed quite a number of candidates calling up the helpline. Do we get more information by speaking on the phone ? Can I ask them if I need to be prepared with the RCMP document ?

Thanks.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Can you please tell me.. what stage I am at :

Eligibility: We are reviewing
Medicals : Passed
Biometrics : We need your Biometrics to process your aplication (VACs in India remain closed. Not sure if this will affect the processing)
Additional Documents: We don't need. (CEC Outland. I was in Canada for more than 2.5 years. Waiting to see if I get a request for RCMP Document)
Background : We are processing your BG check.

I've noticed quite a number of candidates calling up the helpline. Do we get more information by speaking on the phone ? Can I ask them if I need to be prepared with the RCMP document ?

Thanks.
Your case is special because of Biometrics. Based on several applications that I came across, most of the checks should still be processed without biometrics but won't be finalized. When your biometrics are updated with the latest record, everything will be finalized soon after.

Reactions: Tivativalu

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
I just received a ghost update, my 3rd one (2nd one kicked start IP2). Fingers crossed!
Congratulations on your progress man, just a quick question If my memory serves right you requested for GCMS notes, did you get the notes if says is it possible to analyze at what stage your Eligibility has passed, just curios because my timeline is very similar to yours and I got my IP1 ghost update on Oct 16

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Congratulations on your progress man, just a quick question If my memory serves right you requested for GCMS notes, did you get the notes if yes is it possible to analyze at what stage your Eligibility has passed, just curios because my timeline is very similar to yours and I got my IP1 ghost update on Oct 16

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020